what is this stuff worth champion cnc irons new 6262 complete engine trans

prostock555

i have a complete gn engine trans down pipe harness computer chip everything still in car low low low milege swithching over to a ls1 setup.....
109 block bored .040 two billet center caps
new cnc irons with shaft rollers
ported intake
206-206 billet roller cam
new billet 6262 turbo
new ptc 10 inch lock up converter
new trans done by vince janice here in akron
g-body 3 inch stainless dp
alluminum slic inner cooler
computer and chip
i am getting ready to sell everything but would like to keep it all together what is all this worth complete turn key.. never raced only 1500 street miles this pass summer.....thanks...

i have a complete gn engine trans down pipe harness computer chip everything still in car low low low milege swithching over to a ls1 setup.....
109 block bored .040 two billet center caps
new cnc irons with shaft rollers
ported intake
206-206 billet roller cam
new billet 6262 turbo
new ptc 10 inch lock up converter
new trans done by vince janice here in akron
g-body 3 inch stainless dp
alluminum slic inner cooler
computer and chip
i am getting ready to sell everything but would like to keep it all together what is all this worth complete turn key.. never raced only 1500 street miles this pass summer.....thanks...

It may be easier to sell the whole car,+ just buy a roller + drop a v8 in it,or look for someone selling their v8 project that has already done alot of the work for you.
It saves you the hassle of selling all your stuff + switching over from scratch with the added benefit of having one less low mile gn converted to a v8.
some food for thought.

Ill give you 1500. Seriously just got to figure out what number would make you part with it and go from there.

Hard to put a price on it. It's only worth what someone else is willing and can afford to pay. It's a perfect opportunity for a hybrid. Problem is not allot of people have money right now.

Best bet is to put a price on it and go from there. You would prolly get the most parted out but a good deal for the complete package would be around $6500 IMO.

Good luck!

RL

Here is how I would price it. Part it out, it sells faster. Add shipping cost to big stuff. This is my opinion and not the OP prices!

109 block bored .040 two billet center caps and 206/206 billet roller cam $1200
new cnc irons with shaft rollers $1000
ported intake complete minus injectors $250
new billet 6262 turbo $750
new ptc 10 inch lock up converter $300
new trans done by vince janice here in akron $1100
g-body 3 inch stainless dp $300
alluminum slic inner cooler $400
computer injectors and chip $350

I would be interested in Motor w/o the turbo--basically a long block...also must include TB/Intake/Headers.....what is your price?

Here is how I would price it. Part it out, it sells faster. Add shipping cost to big stuff. This is my opinion and not the OP prices!

new cnc irons with shaft rollers $1000
Ill take 20 sets at that price.

I'll take the turbo and the heads but you need to set a price if your serious about selling the stuff. I'm killing ls1 around here but there missing 1 big thing TURBO!!!! lol. Let me know I have a guys car in my shop now and we need alot of parts and that's the turbo were going with so let me know. Thanks

Ill take 20 sets at that price.

So I guess you'd say I'm crazy since I sold my Russ Meritt ported irons with RJC spacers and Harland Sharp RRs for $800 to a local guy:biggrin: Do I regret it, not one bit.
I had my reasons, and if you need to move something quick you have to make the offer attractive. Shopping is often underestimated and you need to insure this type of stuff at this time of year.

So I guess you'd say I'm crazy since I sold my Russ Meritt ported irons with RJC spacers and Harland Sharp RRs for $800 to a local guy:biggrin: Do I regret it, not one bit.
I had my reasons, and if you need to move something quick you have to make the offer attractive. Shopping is often underestimated and you need to insure this type of stuff at this time of year.

I would have been the guy that bought them from you for $800 and sold them to the next guy for $1100-1200 and probably installed them for another $800. As long as everyones happy in the end.

Oh ya, you gave Frank a great deal on the heads and rockers, I almost pull the trigger on that deal. Frank is very happy with it.

Prasad