What Is the Fastest B4 Black car around...

I'm talking about cutting the botom off and moving it down to create more of a plenum Matt. Wish you'd taken lost of pics of it. This is exactly why I do the thread that I do. There really is little info on mods for the B4Black cars.

I'm talking about cutting the botom off and moving it down to create more of a plenum Matt. Wish you'd taken lost of pics of it. This is exactly why I do the thread that I do. There really is little info on mods for the B4Black cars.

dang i wish i talked to you first. all i did was open it all up so i could get more air to flow. i think it improved the flow way over stock. i might have to re-do it when you make your post.

Well keep looking at the car thread I started and the turbo thread. I'm going to Waco tomorrow to pick up some tools from Harbor Freight so I can finish the body work and then the rear. Then the doors come off and the tranny come out. I'll see if Jake Shoe will let me do a thread on building the tranny with him showing me what to do. He's been great with helping me and I doubt he'll have an issue with a little free advertisng after all. :biggrin:

My idea is to replace the bottom with sheet if I can so it'll be lighter and flow better. We'll just have to see what happens with it.;)

Well keep looking at the car thread I started and the turbo thread. I'm going to Waco tomorrow to pick up some tools from Harbor Freight so I can finish the body work and then the rear. Then the doors come off and the tranny come out. I'll see if Jake Shoe will let me do a thread on building the tranny with him showing me what to do. He's been great with helping me and I doubt he'll have an issue with a little free advertisng after all. :biggrin:

My idea is to replace the bottom with sheet if I can so it'll be lighter and flow better. We'll just have to see what happens with it.;)

i really hope the guy will let you stick around and teach you how to rebuild a trans i alway wanted to learn that. are you doin a 200r4 trans?

I've done trannys before but never a 2004R. Been 20 years since I opened one up though. Never did like working on them and I'm sure Jake will let me do it. I just need to contact him when I get the tranny out and see what he says. There's some parts I'll need to buy like the hardened input and drum but I've got some of the parts now, thanks to the board, Jake, and Chris718.

Right now I'm waiting on a friend to get here so we both can go down to Waco. He's working on another guys dirt tracker. Looks like another cracked block due to deck stress. That's 2 so far this year.