What Is the Best Turbo for Stage II to run in TSO Class?

A toss up between the 42-76 and the 45-08
Each will kepp you in the 3300# range

Forgive my ignorance..I can't keep up with all these turbo designations. Does the 42-76 utilize a S trim turbine wheel?

headers

Anyone sell headers that will work with a 42-76 for Stage II heads?

Thanks

Anyone sell headers that will work with a 42-76 for Stage II heads?

Thanks

All you need is a t4 flange on the headers and a V-band connection on the intercooler pipe for the GT-42/76 turbo.

I believe BAGN is making headers for S2 heads.

As long as they'll fly in the other TSO events, that's all that matters. :)

They will be legal for the TSO points series races (4 races in all) with no penalty. I am not sure if BG is going to allow them or not, we don't know what the rules are yet. :confused:

They will be legal for the TSO points series races (4 races in all) with no penalty. I am not sure if BG is going to allow them or not, we don't know what the rules are yet. :confused:

With all the money pledged for BG (I think it excedds $5k just for TSO!) you would think the final rules would be up, the race is not that far off.

By the series rules,Would that be considered a non-conforming turbo location?

By the series rules,Would that be considered a non-conforming turbo location?

no, that addendum is referring to a turbocharger that is located outside of the engine bay such as in front of the core support.To clarify it should have been written as "If Bill Anderson puts his race car engine in the TSM car OR if Jeff for some unknown reason would end up with that particular engine package in his car, a 50# penalty will be automatically assessed just because". That would have been much easier to interpret, for the record I am quite flattered and accept ANOTHER penalty with a smile:D

Necked down GT55BB with PT 88 T4 type housing!!!:eek:
Harry get working on that please! ;)