What is a GOOD quality brand for floor mats for a 05 Yukon?

I did a search and found a million brands but since i have never bought a quality floor mat (only Advance junk) i have no idea of whats what.
Thanks for the help guys

I did a search and found a million brands but since i have never bought a quality floor mat (only Advance junk) i have no idea of whats what.
Thanks for the help guys

Big fan of the Husky floor molded floor mats. I had them in my jeep and in my 04 silverado. A little pricey, but the fit is top notch...

nate

X2 on Lloyd. Just bought a set for my wife's new Honda and they are the most luxurious carpeted mats I've ever set my feet on. They are called Lloyd Luxe.

I have a mint 05 Tahoe Chevys version and I was able to get factory GM ones still....but I do have the weathertech in all SUVs in the back area. other trick if you go GM is take the used rear area floor mats and put them on top of the new front mats to save wear and tear..

Just a suggestion......hard to beat GM for fit and color match.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Fox Weatherboots.....have had them in 2 of my vehicles and would buy them again. Made in St. Charles, Il made with hard plastic and they go up the sides and also drain under the door so you don't have a mess slopping around after the snow from your boots melt. http://www.foxweatherboots.com/foxmodel.htm

Fox Weatherboots.....have had them in 2 of my vehicles and would buy them again. Made in St. Charles, Il made with hard plastic and they go up the sides and also drain under the door so you don't have a mess slopping around after the snow from your boots melt. http://www.foxweatherboots.com/foxmodel.htm
just looked at the site and that is something i could be interested in, could you post up up some pictures ?
the site has crappy grainy black and white pictures.

Just got off of the phone with them/him (weatherboots) he said that the mats are "stiff" and Made from ABS plastic and hold the shape very well.

I love to see some better pictures before i buy anything.

just looked at the site and that is something i could be interested in, could you post up up some pictures ?
the site has crappy grainy black and white pictures.

Just got off of the phone with them/him (weatherboots) he said that the mats are "stiff" and Made from ABS plastic and hold the shape very well.

I love to see some better pictures before i buy anything.

I posted these pics of mine over on Dieselplace.com just recently and I was told that Fox will re carpet any worn mat for free if you return it to them....so I was told haven't looked into it yet. They are hard molded and stay in place like gofstbuick said but they also come with velcro taped to them so you can velcro them down if you wish...I never have though.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

thanks for the pictures.
just have to decide if black will do.
I posted these pics of mine over on Dieselplace.com just recently and I was told that Fox will re carpet any worn mat for free if you return it to them....so I was told haven't looked into it yet. They are hard molded and stay in place like gofstbuick said but they also come with velcro taped to them so you can velcro them down if you wish...I never have though.

View attachment 176820View attachment 176821View attachment 176822View attachment 176823View attachment 176824View attachment 176825View attachment 176826View attachment 176827View attachment 176828