What gaskets?

2sloUknow

My turbo went on my 85 ttype. In removing the turbo, I figured 80k+ this car deserved a nice update. Prior owner had a hack mechanic who cracked the casing for the oil pump by using a wrong length bolt to connect the oil filter adapter.
So I got a new timing cover and pump, new water pump, blue tops, ta33c, 140amp alternator, walbro 340 and hot wire kit, adjustable fuel regulator. I got cometic .040 MLS for the heads, the kirban catalog gaskets for the timing, intake, exhaust and valve cover. Now the only thing I am missing are the gaskets for the turbo assembly. The donuts are in pristine condition, but are there any others I am missing? Most vendors only show intercooled gaskets. Egr is getting deleted. Thanks for your help.

The oring is the pcv oring correct? I was more concerned with the turbo gaskets, ie the 86 87 kit kirban sells.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Any hydraulic supply store or Grainger can set you up with the o-ring. Bring the adaptor and old o-rings with you. There is not a turbo mounting gasket, stock, but any T-3 .counting gasket can be used if you like, but not required. Good luck, the hot air cars are a pain to work on. (Compared to the '86-7 cars)