What famous persons/players Autograph do you have?

Little6pack

Just curious on who in the TB world has for autographs?

Political, Entertainment, Sports.

I have:

Tom Brady, Captian Lou Albano, Burt Reynolds, Lou Ferrigno, Christie Canyon

I had:

Phil Esposito, Rico Petrocelli & Jim Lonborg All MIA :mad:

I have the entire 1978 New York Yankess World Series team autographs on a baseball. My first cousin is Ron Guidry(Louisiana Lightning). I went to the game in 1978 and got to meet all of the players in the locker room. Also an autographed basball bat from Thurman Munson, the catcher for the Yankees, who died.

I have John Force on a connecting rod and Don Garlets on a old shirt. I got to see and meet them both at Norwalk Race Way.

Dave Meniketti and Joey Alves of Y&T, Ric Emmett of Triumph, Jesse Combs from Extreme 4X4, Don Garlits, Clay Millican, Karen Stoffer, Larry Dixon so far. :)

I've got some autographs from a few bands from back in the 80s/90s. I went to an Aquanet Reunion show a few years ago and was able to meet & hang out with Dokken, Firehouse, LA Guns, Warrant & RATT (without Stephen Pearcy). All of the guys in those bands were cool as hell to hang with, except for the then lead singer of RATT. He was a douche-bag and a half.

I worked in several night clubs over the years. Occasionally, we would get different bands / entertainers in there. Hung out with the Gin Blossoms, Better Than Ezra, 3 Doors Down, Seven Mary Three, The Little River Band, The Ying Yang Twins (those guys were sooooo high that night LOL) and a few others I can't think of at the moment. We had a WWE event there and I met Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He is old now, but I still wouldn't f--k with him.

I met Burt Reynolds, Johnny Knoxville & Sean William Scott on the set of the Dukes Of Hazzard movie when it was being filmed. Those guys were VERY cool. Sean William Scott is seemingly shy in person. Nothing like the Stiffler character in American Pie. Also met Rhys Millen (professional drift driver). He was one of the lead stunt drivers for the Dukes movie. A very cool guy with some serious driving skills.

I met Tom Wopat (Luke Duke) several years ago. He was the Grand Marshall of our local Mardi Gras parade then went and played a bar later that night. He was a MAJOR a$$hole.

As far as pro athletes go, I've been around / met two I think. One was Chuck Finley. I was around him briefly at my cousins wedding (my cousin married his cousin). He seemed like a cool guy. The other was Karl Malone. I accidentally ran into him with a shopping cart at a local Brookshire's. He was really nice about it. I'm glad, too. He's kinda a big dude. LOL!

So yea, out of those, a lot of autographs were gotten.

Greg Biffle, Jimmie Johnson, Jack Roush, Jeff Burton, Ward Burton, Matt Kenseth, Elliot Sadler, Sterling Marlin, Trent Green, Herm Edwards, Curt Schilling(when he played in Baltimore), and other Orioles and Capitals players from back in the day.

Signatures of Dale Earnhardt and Richard Childress both on the same Goodwrench hat. Dale and Larry Mac both on a 1998 Daytona 500 hat. Large pictures of Dale in the garage area taken by me, signed by Dale. Picture of me with Dale in the garage, signed by Dale. Earnhardt hat signed by D.W. as "Darrel Waltrip #1" when he was fill in driving for Steve Park in Earnhardt's #1 Penzoil car. Kenny Shrader #33, Mike Skinner #31, Bill France Jr., others I can't remember now.

I've got Lou Czarnota's on an old invoice for some engine work.

Does that count?:D

Mike Barnard

Buster Crabbe, the guy who played Tarzan on TV. He was hawking above-ground swimming pools at the time.

I got Kenny Bernstein to sign my Buick GN shirt when he was driving the Reatta T/F Funny Car back in '88-ish.

roger boy stabauch, danny white and some older cowboyplayers

also alot of pro golfers, and paulie ayala the pro boxer is a cousin, gabriel iglesises, and a few others. most seem like down to earth people but you have several that aren't. i'm sure rmap person like the rest of us,be a mppsome ger it alot bnut still if your a fan yake some time to sign spme things for your fans. heck if it wasn't for us you'd

Interesting Thread:

Just so happens our company just made a deal with Linda Vaughn Miss Hurst so we will be offering a limited production of a 24 inch stand up signed by her that copies her famous mid 1960s pose. I have a contract with her.

I also have over 100 pistons & rods personally signed by Don Garlits out of his top fuel dragsters....of course I have Mollys signature on my Turbo-T and a new GN dash trim plate.

I also have a GTO project in the works that will carry Jim Wangers signature and Arnie Beswicks. I have contracts with them.

My father who grew up during the depression....that was something to do back then for the poor that did not require any money...unlike today you could get famous peoples autograph on a black and white photo or a letter for no cost.

My Dad collected movie stars and politicans...

We have somewhere 2 binders of them. I do know he has Walt Disneys, Ronald Reagans, and several famous movie stars from the 1940s.

I also own signed by Don Garlits I have 3 of his wheels and tires off his 001 drag pak challenger, and the suspension signed by him. I also have the dented tail gate off his truck signed by him...and photos showing him signing the parts.

I believe Carroll Shelby now gets $500 for his signature if you want him to sign your Cobra. I may be wrong on what he charges.

Most people don't think much of signatures/autographs when people are alive but once they die their value if they are well known becomes very valuable. Just think had any of your folks attended a game when Babe Ruth played....or saw John Kennedy or Monroe......gotten their autographs before they became major stars in their own rite.

Being associated with Pontiac GTOs I always regretted never getting John Deloreans signature since he resided at the end of his life in nearby NJ. I remember seeing a Delorean car he had signed.

Having attended several major Corvette shows you can see where some owners have many important signatures on their fuel rail covers.

Molly of course is the main name associated with the Grand National and I know several hundred Turbo owners from being at our events have his signature on their trunk ID labels that in time will prove to be worth while. Especially since Molly did this for free.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

...Being associated with Pontiac GTOs I always regretted never getting John Deloreans signature since he resided at the end of his life in nearby NJ. I remember seeing a Delorean car he had signed. ...[/email]
DeLorean came to the town I live in several years ago. I still regret not being able to meet him. While infamous for his shenanigans during the DMC debacle, I still think he was a genius and would loved to have met him.

Mostly Nascar driver autographs..... Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Carl Edwards, Dale Earnhardt Jr, Matt Kenseth, Greg Biffle, Joey Logano, Brian Vickers, Terry Labonte, Martin Truex, Ryan Newman, Kasey Kahne, Brad Keselowski & more I'm sure.... everything from diecast, pit crew uniforms, drivers gloves, hats, shirts, prints, posters, stand ups & even some race used sheetmetal & tires etc,etc...

The Darkside:cool:

Let's see here . . .

Ozzy Osbourne
Zakk Wylde (I've got a couple pics, my brother has a freakin' Gibson Les Paul signed by him!)
Mike Bordin (drummer for Ozzy and Faith No More)
Dexter Holland and Noodles (Offspring)
Kevin Martin (Candlebox)
Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
Whitfield Crane (Ugly Kid Joe, Medication, formerly Life Of Agony)
All the members of Sevendust, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Orgy, Rammstein, Biohazard . . .

That's all I can remember off the top of my head

I have the entire 1986 Celtics Basketball World Champions ball signed on an authentic NBA ball from that year. Bird, Mchale, Ainge, etc...

I also have an extensive Baseball autograph collection with atleast a couple hundred signatures. Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Many team World Series balls and many others who have passed and worth quite a bit by now.

My father use to be very close friends with a National League umpire who use to get them signed for us. Father was a CEO at National Car rental and use to hook this particular umpire up with free rentals at each city he traveled to for many many years. It was quite a hook up the umpire had since he never had to pay for a rental but he is the only reason I have quite the collection. He single handedly provided me with every ball I have. I have never bought one in my life from a trade show or hobby shop. This particular umpire was very respected and umpired many World Series games as well.

They are all in boxes and should dig em up and see excatly what I have. I keep meaning to bring them to a collector and see what they are worth for chits and giggles. I would think the Basketball alone would be worth a couple G's alone and have no idea where or how the umpire got a hold of that. Politics I guess.