What External Wastegate do I run???

I have a brand new in the box Tial 44mm wastegate with the blue and yellow springs $300 shipped. I was going to use it on my stroker motor combo but decided to go a different route with the car.

I have a brand new in the box Tial 44mm wastegate with the blue and yellow springs $300 shipped. I was going to use it on my stroker motor combo but decided to go a different route with the car.

Nice price! I paid $320.00 shipped which is only a few dollars over wholesale.

Don't wimp out on the fuel pump and feed and return lines when running BIG injectors and E85. You say you just want to cruise around but we all know the urge will hit you to put the pedal to the metal! Inadequate fuel system cannot be "adjusted out" with FAST! Go with -10 feed and -8 return and a strong pump (Aeromotive A1000 or bigger) mounted outside the fuel tank and some decent size fuel filters. Check out the E85 section for some tips on compatibility.
Conrad C.

Don't wimp out on the fuel pump and feed and return lines when running BIG injectors and E85. You say you just want to cruise around but we all know the urge will hit you to put the pedal to the metal! Inadequate fuel system cannot be "adjusted out" with FAST! Go with -10 feed and -8 return and a strong pump (Aeromotive A1000 or bigger) mounted outside the fuel tank and some decent size fuel filters. Check out the E85 section for some tips on compatibility.
Conrad C.

Thanks, I'm very aware of E85 and the needed components.