What elbow for a victor jr intake fits under the stock hood?

KevinB

Intakeelbows.com has one that swoops low. Looks like this one will fit. Who has this intake and what elbow are you using?
Thanks!

That's the one that I ran on my Limited with the 6.0L and it fit fine. Aaron did a fine job on the elbow. The welds looked great!

im running one from aaron as well but i dont think it would clear the stock hood as i have a straight 90 degree elbow.

What motor mounts? I'm thinking of the brp ones that appear to sit the engine a little higher.
I just read your thread. Saw it was stolen.. sorry to hear that:(

What motor mounts? I'm thinking of the brp ones that appear to sit the engine a little higher.
I just read your thread. Saw it was stolen.. sorry to hear that:(

Thanks for the kind words. I built my own mounts to position the engine where I wanted it. It probably sits a little lower than most of the aftermarket mounts.
Thanks.
Kevin

my pics 974.jpg
my pics 975.jpg
my pics 975.jpg
im using the edelbrock 3847

Attachments

• my pics 974.jpg
    my pics 974.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 331
Jcuadra any idea if those headers were fabbed or bought and them modified? If they were bought know the brand?
Chris

I purchased the headers from BLOWN1 a few months back. He told me they were fabbed up. Overall they fit pretty well but there are a few clearance issues that need to be addressed

i almost bought those headers off blown1 back in the day. only problem i have been reading is that elbow holds back a little horespower.

hey driven what did you use to move your coils up so the plug wires wouldnt touch the headers? i noticed yours were higher than stock

Why are you guys using the elderbrock jr intake versus the stock style? Performace, fit or funtion? i will be embarking onthis journey soon.