What do you guys think?

GNguy

U aint that big
Hey guys, its been a while since I have been on here but I wanted to see what you guys thought of my next move with the Buick. So I have had my Buick for about 6 years, its been my daily driver for about 5 months now. It has 89k miles on it. Many upgrades and it well taken care of. Heres the thing, I hate putting miles on this car, it is a great car and I hate doing BUT i love driving it. Anyways, heres my dilemma, I have a hook on a 07 Charger SRT8 that is hooked up and sick, I would need to sell the regal to get this car but its newer and less of a pain for a 25 year old....what do you guys think? Keep the regal? get the Dodge? ahhh it killing me

No way to do both? I haven't sold my GN because I know I will regret it and probably have to try to buy it back or find another. You gotta do what you gotta do though. You have to decide which you like best. My thing is, I always have to have a car a little different than typical cars on the road. The GN gets all kinds of looks and I always get the "is that a REAL GN?" like I am driving a thousand mile GNX or hemi cuda or soemthing...

Up to you, tough choice...

You'll regret giving up the TR. If I were you and you wanted a "daily driver", than buy a daily driver. Get a small economical car and keep the buick for fun. I sold my first GN in 05 and was back in the hunt two months later.

I'd keep the TR if possible... The econo-car idea is probably good seeing as gas prices are only going up...

Besides the Buick is WAY cooler.:cool:

Hey guys, its been a while since I have been on here but I wanted to see what you guys thought of my next move with the Buick. So I have had my Buick for about 6 years, its been my daily driver for about 5 months now. It has 89k miles on it. Many upgrades and it well taken care of. Heres the thing, I hate putting miles on this car, it is a great car and I hate doing BUT i love driving it. Anyways, heres my dilemma, I have a hook on a 07 Charger SRT8 that is hooked up and sick, I would need to sell the regal to get this car but its newer and less of a pain for a 25 year old....what do you guys think? Keep the regal? get the Dodge? ahhh it killing me

You had the BUICK for 6 YEARS. MOVE on enjoy something else.
You only Live once. Try all the flavors life has to offer. Worst case you come back to buicks later on down the road.

If you want to be like everyone else get the Dodge,if you want to be a rare sight keep the Buick,milage is just a number as long as you keep up the repairs.

Speaking from personal experience, after owning a turbo Regal and being without one, I did regret selling them. But everbody is different. You will make the right choice. Good luck

keep the buick and buy a beater. I like SRT-8 cars but couldn't buy it to drive everyday knowing the Buick is cheaper and faster.

This is a real tough decision because I LOVE my car, I would usually never consider doing it but I feel bad driving it everyday, if I own it, I would like it to be a weekend warrior.....

If you want to be like everyone else get the Dodge,if you want to be a rare sight keep the Buick,milage is just a number as long as you keep up the repairs.

Srt8's are pretty few + far between,its not like a camry where you see 35 per day,you could probably go for a yr + not see one on the road ,unless you went looking for one at a dealership or dodge car show etc.
I don't think i've owned a car for more then 2 yrs in my life other then a pickup i use for business, I get too bored with cars + want to experience different cars.
I say if you can afford it get the dodge,+ if you find you can't live without a buick go back to one later on.

This is a real tough decision because I LOVE my car, I would usually never consider doing it but I feel bad driving it everyday, if I own it, I would like it to be a weekend warrior.....

What's wrong with driving it? It's just a car, and cars are meant to be driven. I drive my GN everyday during the summer, and love it. It's not like you have a low mile car. Drive it and enjoy it.