What do you guys think about this setup?

MEAN LT1

I will be running a ati p-600b super charger in the next three weeks. The guy im buying the kit from only has a 9lb pulley and a 12lb pulley. Since my car is stock with 10.5:1 compression I was going to start out with the 9lb pulley with the 2 core intercooler mounted in the front. I was going run an smc alky kit with the double nozzle to lower my iat's and fight detonation. Do you guys think this will be alright as long as the tune holds up. This is going on a 94 camaro z28 with boltons and a cam. Im aslo considering running a 25-30 shot.

The alky should help a lot especially if you have a way to monitor knock. I'd get the alky running smooth before you blow the headgaskets out with the nitrous. ;)

Im sorry, what i meant by the 30 shot was if the aky didnt work out to well i would consider the light shot of n20.

Alky and nitrous do not do the same thing. THe nitrous is bringin more oxygen into the combustion chamber, and you need more fuel to support it. Alky/Water cools down your IAT's and lets you run more boost with no knock, or turn up the timing at your current level of boost.

Well im just trying to decide which one will give me the best results. With a 25-30 wet shot be as affective as the alky injection?. If you had the choice between the two which one would you choose?.

There are guys on the board that run both. Of course we are talking tuurbos, and lots more boost. I havn't seen the results of alchy injection with a super charger. I can't imagine it not working fine for you. (alchy).

Go for the alchy first, then the nitrous. IMO

You have an egt, and a way to measure knock-right? You will need this esp. with the high compression, and the extra firing compression with the nitrous.

Originally posted by Turbo__Tim
There are guys on the board that run both. Of course we are talking tuurbos, and lots more boost. I havn't seen the results of alchy injection with a super charger. I can't imagine it not working fine for you. (alchy).

Go for the alchy first, then the nitrous. IMO

You have an egt, and a way to measure knock-right? You will need this esp. with the high compression, and the extra firing compression with the nitrous.

I do not have egt guage but I do have scan master to measure knock and 02's. I dont plan on running both, I just dont know which one will yeild me the best gains, its either one or the other. Im probably going to use the alky fist and increase my timing and go from there.