WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ???

JAMCAR223

Just looking for input on this potential new product. It requires drilling (5) 1/4" holes in the trunk braces. Attaches with push pins. It's aluminum, so you could powder coat this, paint graphics, upholster it, etc.
IMG_9481.JPG

Last edited:
Does it rub the paint or rattle around?
Also I presume that the "6" is painted or a sticker. In the pic it looks illuminated. (that would be cool too)- yes I like some rice once in a while :D

Does it rub the paint or rattle around?
Also I presume that the "6" is painted or a sticker. In the pic it looks illuminated. (that would be cool too)- yes I like some rice once in a while :D
It has a foam backing. This one is powder coated with the 6 logo left in raw aluminum.

Thanks for the replies fellas, I appreciate the feedback. Seems positive so far... I know this is not for everybody, but it's an area of our cars that remains untouched for the most part. This item takes care of that.

Last edited:
For those that don't know James personally:
Very detail oriented, very honest, very helpfull, takes a LOT of pride in his work . . . . . To mention a few things.

Great job James!
#Buickstud

Looks great......
Thank you for trying it out.. we are pleased you took the time for a real world application.
The Trunkskin is something Curtis and I have been working on for awhile to compliment our Hoodskin.
Robert

Thanks for all the input, but the credit goes to Robert, and Curtis @ Hoodskinz for making it happen. I just kept pushing so it would...LoL!
I got alot of compliments this weekend at 2 different shows from car guys that don't even own a TR, just to get some feedback. It was all positive! Hopefully this will be an addition to the Hoodskinz product line. I will continue update this thread as needed.

If I was on a date, I'd open my trunk and point to that and be like "you like my Powerful 6inche...er Power 6 logo?"

I wouldn't get a second date, but it would be worth doing at least once.