What do you guys take to the track with ya?

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
OK it will be my first time there!! I have some issues with my car to resolve:mad: but once I do get to go I want to know what to take with me!!:D

Here is my list of things to take:

MY CAR.....LOL
Turbolink and labtop with power convertor
Tool box, tools.
Something to pump my air bag up with???:confused:

Is my list kinda short?? Would a foot pump do the trick?
I am running Cooper Cobra's 215's, ya I know my 60 Foot times are going to suck.

Anything else I need? What type of helmet do I need? Dot 3 or something...............I know I am asking questions that you guys have probably already answered a hundred times............but thanks a bunch............Nick:D

I saw your sig: 14.02???? what kind of boost were you running?
Your 60 ft times............I am trying to figure out what to expect or shoot for when I go? TIA Nick

A cooler with ice, drinks, and a ham sammich. :)

I take every spare part I own.

Two toolboxes, electrical repair stuff, spare hoses, sensors, coil packs, modules, jacks and jackstands, spare hose clamps. etc.

Got it down so I can put all the stuff in a large home depot roll around large plastic toolbox and chain that to the jackstands and jack and my full size spare racing tire (Nitto).

Only takes about 10 minutes to unload and be ready for waiting.... :D

Usually the track has air and fuel always check that first however.

Fuel pressure gauge and air pressure gauge, spare fluids...

Sunglasses, sunscreen, playboy mags.......

You fit all that stuff in your car? I am driving to the track.......

I will have to pick up some spare belts and hoses.

Do you just leave your stuff sitting in the pits............trusting everyone else not to fool with it?

Thanks for the info......Nick

It all fits in the trunk, except the cooler in the backseat with the helmet and clothing stuff. I only drive to the track too.

I bring a long chain and go through all the handles and lock it up.

Too heavy to take everything that I bring. :D

Always park near other Buick folk I know anyway so that helps.

Mostly track rentals and Buick events for me. :)

If there is a chain link fence around that works as a good spot for the chain too.

Just a deterrant though.

I will be down there with a buddy from college and his other buddies. So my stuff should be alright...........now I just have to get the car running right or I may have to take my '88 slow Trans Am...........and get my ass really kicked...........LOL...........oh well.........thanks Nick