What do I keep seeing in the sky?

BigTurbo6

Most recently...today about 3pm here in VA. I'm tired, called in sick to work so i decide to lay on my porch and get some sun. I have my sunglasses on and the sun dips behind a tree branch. I'm looking at the white glow around the sun, as the actual sun is blocked and i notice what appears to be a fast moving plane extremely high in the sky. Reflecting more and more light as it passes by the sun, then dims out to invisible as it gets farther away. No big deal....few seconds later however 2 reflective objects at different altitudes streak out from the sun and dance all over the place! Almost chasing each other. So thinking I'm losing it i go get my father and have him lay there until he says "WTF is it?". My mom and I layed back and watched these reflective things dance around for at least half an hour until we were blinded by the sun. Planes flew over, birds, bugs, hawks....but nothing like these, sometimes as many as 4-5 flying at a time! :eek:

If anyone gets a chance on a sunny day this week to do what i did and block the sun behind a branch or something and throw on some glasses and watch for a few moments maybe you'll see this stuff too I donno.....

If these werent flying around like bugs I'd say thats exaclty what they were. But there were 4-5 of them and flying in all directions And speeds and altitudes.

Sun dogs eh? Leave it to the geniuses at Turbobuick.com to find something that might fit the explanation. Not sure a sun dog would do this but its the best explanation so far. I guess if you can track a faulty sensor on a GN you can solve just about anything! I'd still keep yur eyes on the sky I'd like for someone else to see these.