What did you do to your GN today?

Looked it at, stock cooling system can't handle Texas heat. I had to drive it to work last week, Temps got up to 209 in stop n go traffic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Finally found some of the stainless steel fuel filters for my Essex Performance pump on EBAY and replaced them. It got to the point where I could barely hear the pump running because the paper filter was clogged. Now all I ever have to do is remove the filter , clean, rinse and reinstall. 1 less headache. 499 more to go.

Finally found some of the stainless steel fuel filters for my Essex Performance pump on EBAY and replaced them. It got to the point where I could barely hear the pump running because the paper filter was clogged. Now all I ever have to do is remove the filter , clean, rinse and reinstall. 1 less headache. 499 more to go.

Lots of stuff completed today...

New AC Compressor
DSE Steering Shaft
Rear Transmission Mount
HR Parts rear drag sway bar & rear upper and lower control arms

Just finished installing new AC components : Compressor, Highway Stars AC lines, condenser, Accumulator. Flushing evaporator, then pressure checked system. After confirming it held pressure, the system was purged using Nitrogen and topped of with GM AC oil then filled with fresh R-12. Blows nice N cold!
I'm so happy.......First time I've had the AC working in the 7 years I've owned the car. In the 95degree temperatures we are experiencing, it's nice to have AC (especially in a black car) LOL
Couldn't have done it without the help of a friend who happens to have a GN and is an licensed AC tech.

image.jpeg
Installed a new Hoodskinz. Looks great! I am now a dealer for them too!

http://www.buickgn.com/Hoodskinz.htm

Transmission TLC from tuesday:

Dropped the pan, drained it then added a drain plug in the pan.
Added a small 4"x8" cooler in series.
Replaced TCC Soleniod which was giving me some issues after highway speeds.
Dead on TV adjustment.
New filter and cork pan gasket.
Replaced trans mount (old one was non existent mush)
Filled then flushed the nasty fluid till it was bright pink.

Test drive was the smoothest shifts in the car I have ever felt.
Downshifts were a lot faster from the TV adjustment and the TCC didnt stay locked after a few 3rd gear highway WOT blasts.

And I didn't make a huge mess either, just some spots. Small victories!

Sent from my Spaceship.

Recently installed some JW Speaker LED Projector Headlights. Went with the black housings vs chrome models. Very high quality and DOT approved.
All I can say is......These things are AMAZING!
Crisp and clearly defined cut off and very widely distributed light beam
Simple Plug N Play installation. Uses the stock factory wiring and connectors.....no relays or extra fuses needed as they only draw 2.5amps each.
It's nice to be able to see in the dark........I actually look forward to driving at night now.

Attachments

• JW SPeaker1.jpg
    JW SPeaker1.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 136
  • GN JW Speaker LED.jpg
    GN JW Speaker LED.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
  • JW Spk Lowbeam.JPG
    JW Spk Lowbeam.JPG
    911.8 KB · Views: 146
  • JW Spk Hibeam.JPG
    JW Spk Hibeam.JPG
    831.8 KB · Views: 128
Managed to get a new oil leak without driving it for weeks.
716641771bd69e1618e79973c89fb70c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk