what did to the sy today.

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
well i finshed up the bravada mirrors and then worked on installing a gm cd player from a donor 99 chevy malibu that i scored from the pick a part for 16.50 :tup:

I had to take a heat gun and heat up the A/c duct work and make room for the radio. i then had to fab up some mounting brackets. but it looks great.

i also found some floor mats at the pick a part and dyed them black to match the int. The driver's side is still a little tacky in the pic.

Looking good Pat. Getting ready for Autofair I see. :D

randy,

I really just hated the factory mirrors. the one on the ty's and bravada's look so much better.

The stock radio (cassette deck) was shot as it was popping and crackling a bunch.

But yeah i'm getting ready for autofair. Now i just need to figure out which one i'm gonna drive there.

well lets see

I installed my 2 inch cowl hood this morning. Man it looks bada$$ :biggrin:

I also went to a local carshow and entered the sy and got the best gmc award!

here is a few pics i snapped of her today

looks even more sinister:cool::cool:

also, thanks again for the tech help the other day bro.....

i installed my redone stock wheels

i installed me stock wheels after have them refinished.

Hey Pat, the truck is looking good. Nice pond too. Any good fishing there? :)

Thanks Randy!

The pond is over at cheryl's mom house. korey tells me that there is some big fish in there. but i have never been fishing there.

Most people that put t.v. screens in their vehicles do the ones that fold out of the dash but not Patrick, no, not him, he has to have the biggest and the best in mobile electronics. :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Most people that put t.v. screens in their vehicles do the ones that fold out of the dash but not Patrick, no, not him, he has to have the biggest and the best in mobile electronics. :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Randy

I had to go to the burlington area after cheryl's and i just didn't want to drive back to the house and pick up the silverado. The Syclone hauled it with no problem!

I got to thinking hell there is no need to go get the truck. I'm in a truck lol

i washed it and bolted on my personalized plate that has been sitting on the coffee table for 2 months lol

yeah i don't drive it much can't ya tell:p