What alignment specs

BJM

What alignment specs do people use. I was thinking the stock set up has not a lot of caster to it. I was thinking of stock toe, camber, but an extra degree of caster.

This was discussed a week ago, so try an archive search. I am using B-body spindles with 12" brakes and Global West upper arms, so specs may be different for your combo. I am using GTA rims with 245/50/16 tires. I posted what I have from a printout given to me by shop, and it turned out to be wrong, and is going back tomorrow to be fixed (thanks UNGN). Correct setting should be Caster 3.1/3.7 L/R; camber -.7 both, toe 1/16" both, total 3/32. On previous thread, someone posted caster specs which are opposite from mine, ie; more on the right, and not sure what difference it makes (prolly a lot with my luck on this front end!).
For your other question about lugnuts, I am using T-Type lugs on GTA rims in front (rear have longer studs), and they fit, but look like they could use longer studs. A problem is the nuts are silver, and wheels black. If you can find some black caps to cover them, would look better. HTH.