whacked out shift points, valvebody?

baby6

One Fast Buick
So ive had my freshly rebuilt 2004r in ny car for about 20, 000 miles now. The first 10 it shifted great, 1 2 nice and firn ans 2 3 firm as well under wot and partial. I have noticed for awhile that under WOT my 1 2 shift is basically gone, shifting into second right where it would as if I were just cruising it. I had a very well known trans builder drop the charge pressure in the trans because it was wiping out my thrust bearing recently, and when I got it back all was well for about a week. Now, 1 2 shift is basically the same but ive noticed my 2 3 shift is very soft and short, whether im going WOT or just cruising it seems to shift in the same place, probably around 26mph cruising and 35 at wot :(. Does not seem to slip, tv vable is tight and trans fluid is full. Seems to shift fine if manually shifting. Governor/throttlebody issue?

The charge pressure and line pressure are nit the same.

It is set properly. And it was charge pressure he fixed, not line pressure

I drove through a pretty bad storm 2 days go and think I may have sucked some water in through the dipstick hole. Is this possible? The dupstick seems to be slightly pushed out of the hole so some seapage may have occured. If so, I hope the trans isnt destroyed.

If it's not leaking fluid there I doubt any water got in.
When water mixes with Trans fluid it will look like Strawberry milk.