West Coast Nats attendees.....?

DCEPTCN

Smasher-Devourer
Well, it looks like Nick McCale is listed, I've heard that Hartline'll be there. I'm saddened that there is no mention of Duttweiler. (Am I correct in assuming that the 'Chris C.' listed is Mr. Chow?) About how many folks from this board are going?

Bruce and I will be there as well as Nick and Cal. Jesse is dealing with some major damage to both his home and business so he isn't able to be there this year. Several of the guys from the Sandiego area are going to be there as well. The group from Hawaii are flying too. I haven't seen it printed, but Jason from RJC will more than likely be there as well.

Jim Romanello(JRSGN) and myself will be flying in wed.
Obviously not with our cars though

Well, we obviously booked up Arizona Charlies pretty well.....I (like always) procrastinated until the last day and they had to give me a suite at the regular room rate due to availability issues. [Shwing!]

"Too bad We4ster wont be there......."

When is it.....Dates?

I'm sorry to say that Chris C. is actually Chris Cairns. Although he's good for comic relief, a riding lawnmower would be fast relative to his POS! ;)

The event is 11 days from now. WCN@LV

Originally posted by granatl
I'm sorry to say that Chris C. is actually Chris Cairns. Although he's good for comic relief, a riding lawnmower would be fast relative to his POS! ;)

The event is 11 days from now. WCN@LV

He will be there with his blow up mattress for the afternoon nap he requires

ok so a little birdie told me that chris chow will be in attendence;)

anyone wanna race?

Originally posted by idaho gn
ok so a little birdie told me that chris chow will be in attendence;)

anyone wanna race?
Ya bringing my map sensor? Its only been a year:D

I wish I could make it but I am a little short on cash right now, I know if I was there in Vegas I'd probably eat out every night, gamble, buy t shirts and other assorted sundries as well as take in the sites all of which costs money...........which I don't have right now.

To all have fun...........and I hear the buffets in Vegas are real cheap...........you can eat all day for like 3 bucks.

Best of luck to all.

I'm sorry to say that Chris Chow is actually Chris Cairns.

Everyone wants to be me.

Although he's good looking and very intelligent, Chris Cairns is modest. Even his 15 second car can beat the crap out of mine which is just a riding lawnmower with GN tags on it;)
[/QUOTE}

Now I'm blushing. Thanks Jack.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Oct. 12th & 13th.

Hahahahahahaha....I like that one.

I hope you're kidding, or you will be very disappointed about making passes by yourself.

Groan.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
you can eat all day for like 3 bucks.

WHAT !! Waste 3 bucks on food when there are hookers for that price.

There'll be 8 - 10 Canucks (including me) there as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone again (if I can see straight) ;) :D

Originally posted by c&cgn
There'll be 8 - 10 Canucks (including me) there as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone again (if I can see straight) ;) :D
See ya at Lens around 11am for first round.
Or was it earlier last year:D

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
See ya at Lens around 11am for first round.
Or was it earlier last year:D

I'm sure it was after noon (eastern time maybe) ;)

Jimmy and I will be at Len's shop on Friday......so be prepared cuz we're not letting you guys get off so easy this time ;) :) You're gonna have to try to keep up to us :p :D