were to get single shot exhuast

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey just like the sig says were can i get a stainless steel 3''

There's currently a thread in the Parts for Sale forum about buying exhaust systems. The seller offers 3" single SS exhaust.

yhea ive been watching that and a good deal seems to be going to poop real fast

Well I certainly don't think you're going to find a much better price from other vendors.

What's bad about the deal? $40 shipping for an exhaust system isn't that excessive. And the confusion about the flange is only with the dual systems. You want a single system and the flange IS included with that, you wouldn't be paying extra.

no its not that it just seems that were losing more and more people as it gose on

hey chance.. buy some 3" ss tubing from jegs, and have the local shop make you one. That's what I'm doing. Use a dynomax SS ultraflow at the end. Though, I know a guy, and he'll cut me a deal with the bending and welding. I'm sure with all the ets'd sf that is still around campbell, you probably know someone that would hook you up. I think it's cheaper, and you can tell him exactly what you want too. Just a thought.

Turbo6Smackdown said:
hey chance.. buy some 3" ss tubing from jegs, and have the local shop make you one. That's what I'm doing. Use a dynomax SS ultraflow at the end. Though, I know a guy, and he'll cut me a deal with the bending and welding. I'm sure with all the ets'd sf that is still around campbell, you probably know someone that would hook you up. I think it's cheaper, and you can tell him exactly what you want too. Just a thought.

mandrel bent, SS, and cheap usually is never used in the same sentance :eek:

I have a 3" single shot from Cottons. Nice piece. It was $320 or so plus shipping (I think it was about $25).