Weld Rims on the car as promised

How many sets of wheels have you gone through....it must be nice to have disposable income. Looks Really Good Tim

Wow took you long enough to chime in.........I have a disposal in my house.....LOLOLOOLOL I have done alot of stuff to this thing....Not to mention already brought it to the world of wheels and plaqued there.....

Rims look great. What size and offset did you use? What size tires? Sorry about all the questions.

thanks everyone ...I got it outside today cleaned it up a little and snapped a few shots.....take a look at the new pics....

Attachments

• resized 02.jpg
    resized 02.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 478
  • resized 01.jpg
    resized 01.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 481
  • resized 03.jpg
    resized 03.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 502
I hope you used Mcgard lug nuts, & not the JUNK Chinese Weld lug nuts!! sorry but I'm still venting from spending 2 hrs on Monday, having to cut a wheel stud off, touching one of my Magnum Pro's with the die grinder, dismantling the front brakes to replace 1 freaking wheel stud!!:mad:

as for your wheels, I like the rears but not to sure about the fronts.

I hope you used Mcgard lug nuts, & not the JUNK Chinese Weld lug nuts!! sorry but I'm still venting from spending 2 hrs on Monday, having to cut a wheel stud off, touching one of my Magnum Pro's with the die grinder, dismantling the front brakes to replace 1 freaking wheel stud!!:mad:

as for your wheels, I like the rears but not to sure about the fronts.

always mcgards for me .......lugnuts are my life....at 165+ not this car the old one!!!!

AARRRG Ford alert Ford Alert...PUUUUUKE

Rims are different. Thanx for the heads up on on rim purchase dude