Welcome Anderson Performance!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I would like to say Welcome to our newest Supporting Vendor, Anderson Performance. Bill Anderson built, owned, and drove the worlds fastest GN! He has always been great about answering question in the tech forums and his joining the supporting vendor staff will only make the board more helpful. We continue to try to bring the best vendors and tech guys to you right here on TurboBuick.com!

Please take some time and visit his website at Welcome to Anderson Performance Automotive! You can even see the video of that 7.25 run:cool:

Thanks Bill!

welcome i knew it was only a matter of time. Another good vendor.

might be heading down to have them look at my car...if I cannot figure it out...

I wish I had the option of having a Guru in the area to drive to. I vote for one of the Big-Boys to open shop in St. Louis.:D

Bryan

Thanks for the welcome Shane. We are in the progess of expanding the business to further accomodate mail order customers. Our website is currently being updated and expanded as well. Jeff is on board to handle all orders for and shipping new and used parts.The number to reach him is 410-490-8405. The number for tech support regarding our products and scheduling work is still 410-282-9335. We have a large inventory of parts such as aluminum radiators, injectors, camshafts, turbochargers, intercoolers,FAST, BS3 etc.

Cool Billy.. i think you should come out here to the West Coast and start up a little shop :)

now i can install your link to your shop, without getting it deleted :)

Billy is the best! I have been a customer for years and could not be more satisfied. The only problem now is a longer wait when I need something!!:biggrin: Really, send you car his way, you won't be disappointed!!

P.S. Billy, :wink: I am selling sponsorship space on my car!