Website Updates

Good LAWD that's cool. Where'd you find the shock setup for the trunk? I found a kit through GM Parts Direct, wasn't sure if this is what it looks like. Ex girlfriend had a similar setup on an 82 Cutlass.

Awww poop man. That is cool. Where can we the lay folk get that bracket set up? I like the idea of 3 12s. I thought that 3 10s were cool. 3 12s gotta be the poop like a mo fo. ERIC.:D

The shock setup is from GM. It came with the brackets and everything to install them. I was told by the dealer that there aren't many more out there.

Thanks for the kind words about the install :)

I see that you cut your brackets off...but if those weren't cut off, you think the torsion bars would be reinstallable? I would imagine yes, but I wasn't sure how difficult it would be without whatever tools the factory may have had.

Your nuts man, nuts! Thanks for the pics of the clear lenses and corner lights.........I fixed mine up, look much better. Carpeted my sorry ass setup yesterday finally after about 4 yrs of procrastination........:D

Originally posted by Xtant Regal
Hey guys, been working on the regal and I though I would post some updates of the install.

http://www.hzemall.com/tim_regal_new_pics.htm

Thanks

Dude, i was just looking at your site, your installs are insane. now i can't even attempt mine, i just feel like it would be pathetic. I'd like to email what i have and what i plan to do and maybe you could help me with my process. Money is a big factor in my plan. I really don't plan on stripping the guts to sound deaden the car. I'm not intereted in competing. I just want a decent sounding system that looks clean in my 83 Hurst olds. the car's paint scheme is what my system is based on for looks.

Originally posted by WakkoSS
I see that you cut your brackets off...but if those weren't cut off, you think the torsion bars would be reinstallable? I would imagine yes, but I wasn't sure how difficult it would be without whatever tools the factory may have had.

Not sure what your asking, but if I hadn't cut the brackets the bars would go back in easy.

To get the shocks installed you do have to cut everything out.

Originally posted by 8UWITH6
Your nuts man, nuts! Thanks for the pics of the clear lenses and corner lights.........I fixed mine up, look much better. Carpeted my sorry ass setup yesterday finally after about 4 yrs of procrastination........:D

I like your new wheels, how much were they ? Did you get them new or used ? I want those for mine.......

The GTA's? I got them used last summer off of a guy who was parting out a 89 GTA Trans Am. I paid 200 bucks for them, without tires. They were originally gold, so I cleaned the hell out of them, and painted them body color. Only downside is its a set of fronts and rears and I have to run a 7/16" spacer up front.....which isnt a big deal really. HTH

Ok, you answered my question.

How'd you make the clear cornering lamps? Are the clear bumper lenses the ones from the older Regals? Damn, that car looks smooth.

Corner lights, real easy.....cut the back of the light off, remove the orange reflector and replace it with a opaque clear one.....reseal the back of the light and reinstall.

The bumper ones are factory older Regal, I think 82ish

Thanks