Weatherstrip ?

6togo

Anyone know if Monte carlo hardtop upper and lower door seals work on GN's?
part GM #'s
and a truck seal also 20490800

The Metro stuff is darn good quality. I use it on my GN's and it's the only thing I've found to be as soft as the OEM stuff.

Based on Metros site the trunk and upper seal are the same part #'s but the lower door seals are different anyone know what the differences are?

According to what I'm looking at the trunk seal is MW00101, and the roof rail seal is RR5020-M and the door is LM16-JR as called out in the kit. How are those the same?

i have the metro stuff, mine is very stiff, been on the car 2 years and still cant get the windows to close all the way without opening the doors. but then again it could be weak motors too.

Try TAMRAZ'S PARTS
http://www.tamrazsparts.com/
Roof rail weather strip is the best for the money!
The guy from Michigan, who have paint alot of members cars on the board cant remember his name, in the paint/restore section swears by this weather strip and its only 69.95. Do a search in that section and type in Tamraz parts. Also wouldnt be a bad ideal to ask that member in reference to any questions related to weatherstrip or anything related to paint and body. Hope this helps!

i have the metro stuff, mine is very stiff, been on the car 2 years and still cant get the windows to close all the way without opening the doors. but then again it could be weak motors too.

Try TAMRAZ'S PARTS
http://www.tamrazsparts.com/
Roof rail weather strip is the best for the money!
The guy from Michigan, who have paint alot of members cars on the board cant remember his name, in the paint/restore section swears by this weather strip and its only 69.95. Do a search in that section and type in Tamraz parts. Also wouldnt be a bad ideal to ask that member in reference to any questions related to weatherstrip or anything related to paint and body. Hope this helps!

How do you search that site when all they have for Buick listing is Skylark/GS ?

Wow! if you think Metro is hard, you ought to try the really hard stuff like soff-seal !!!

I have nos and does the same thing....The stuff fits nice... might be the motors or voltage to them...
I have the original soft material like it had new....

I have nos and does the same thing....The stuff fits nice... might be the motors or voltage to them...
I have the original soft material like it had new....
I use to have a chevelle with power windows that moved up and down a whole lot faster.

Wow this ran off topic i just wanted to know if Monte carlo door seals would fit a GN i dont plan on using anything but GM seals and i found a set just want to know if they will work!

It's a g body the only thing that is different is the top of the doors themselves. That only affects the outer window belt molding.

Then why are the monte and Regal door seal have different part #'s The uppers seem to be the same!

Then why are the monte and Regal door seal have different part #'s The uppers seem to be the same!

You would also think the roof rail weather stripping would be different to...as the glass is totally different.