WE4 value these days

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
Pretty well optioned we4 with 130,000 on it all number original driveline needs paint /headliner no rust on the car at all except a little crusty in door seams could be fixed pretty easy no holes.new door seals, engine just rebuilt stock, upgraded percision turbo, inj, pump,hotwire kit,prom,catback,poston inlet tube/k&N seats, door panels all are nice. clean original wheels, good tires.
tilt, cruise,G-80, pw,pl, ptrunk open, p antenna, p moonroof works no leaks, but again paint is original and shot. car runs perfect !!! iac 20, 02s 800's zero knock at 16 psi on 93 oct, no air noise or rattles when driving on highway, will cruise 80 mph no shakes, pulling any of that crap. yes powermaster is there and works great.

I am deciding between getting this panted and keeping it or keeping my chrome pack T that is nice all over but not as rare ???

as far as i'm concerned they should sit with the gns, but that's me. all tbs are worth somethin to somebody

they SHOULD be at least as valuable as a GN in the same condition, but most ordinary people dont know what a WE4 is and thinks it is a step down from a GN. The only way to sell a WE4 for good money is if the buyer is TR educated, but many non-TR educated guys would pay a decent amount for a GN

hmm.. so maybe I should get it painted and stick some GN emblems on it ??...... no... Not going to take a rare car and make it a common mans car :biggrin: