WE4 / Bruce - Awesome!!!

NyteSnyper

Best transaction I've ever had in all of my years buying and selling parts with enthusiasts not only on this forum but any other forums/groups.

Parts priced good, shipped it fast, arrived in great condition (was packaged amazing) and he threw in a few freebies?! Are you kidding?!

If you're on the fence about buying from Bruce, JUST DO IT!

Appreciate it, man - I'll definitely be in touch if I should need anything else.

Thanks!

I may add.....not only were his prices the best, his personality was the best also-always willing to help way beyond the call of duty.
Thanks Bruce.

here's my bonus sticker he sent me , I put it on my cart at work bc I live in it , helps me get through my day remembering the kindness and generosity of a legend

image1 8.jpegimage2 2.jpeg

here's my bonus sticker he sent me , I put it on my cart at work bc I live in it , helps me get through my day remembering the kindness and generosity of a legend

View attachment 337971View attachment 337972

That is awesome! I haven't quite figured out what I'm gonna do with the little extras he sent with mine, but I'm sure when I do it'll be something similar where it'll constantly remind me how awesome some people really can be.