We need an "Out Reach Program"for Dead Beats

A

AsphaltAnihil8r

WHat I mean is we need an A$$ kickin section, show up at a dead beats house and Smack him in the head ,No words ,no names,just smack........Yeah try and find me.:eek:

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHH

Dennis have you been wronged bud , let me know when your going to go as$%&ng as I'd like to get a couple in also. These guy's deserve a WAKE UP call life is to short .This is why partially I'm getting out of the GN world for awhile but will be watching what's going on.........................
Stephen

Stephen,I am just sick of all the other good owners here gettin screwed on Motors and big $$$ items....if their to big I will stand behind you:) :)

Hey never did thank you for the Fillers,,,brand new as stated..
Thanks Dennis

back up

Yeah Dennis Thats what i'm seeing alot of lately,I too will have your back if ever you need the help.Not a problem on parts , I try to represent honestly as I can..........Stephen:)

I agree. There's a couple of people I'd like to smack around. I've done thousands of dollars in internet business w/ the 4th gen f-body crowd w/ little or no incidents. I've down about 10 transactions w/ the Buick crowd and 2 of them have gone sour. What gives? I can't figure it out, but I think I'm gonna be done buying used Buick parts unless it's local.

Later,

Steve.

the A-team

I've got a bunch of Vietnam friends who are perfect for the job.

The army base in upstate NY closed and they need jobs.