We had a great time...

Boost

BOOST
Congratulations Jesse, the event is getting better every year.

Thanks to the Buick vendors that made those long journies to support the Buick community. Cottons Performance, ATR, Postons.
Extreme Automatics, Custom Transmissions. Also the local boys, Hartline Performance, Alkycontrol, BM Computers and others, forgive me for not mentioning you.

Congratulations to my friend Louie on his win, I know that if it were for you, you'd still be there waiting for us to fix our problem, don't say I didn't help on "the daily driver" project;) I know every little bit helps, especially when the boss lady is the one that holds the check book:) Last year in the same event, you were the unlucky one, sooo, I am glad for you.

It was great seing you old friends, Jack C., Cal H., Dave E.,DiLorenzo Bros., Julio, Dave B.,
Keith H.,Kendall F., The Harmons, Louie, Jason W., Lonnie D., Walt J., Willard B., (too many to mention), and meeting some new ones, hope to see you all again at the Nationals in May.

Special thanks to:
Jack Cotton (Cottons Performance) for the parts, Cal Hartline, for "Yanking" his coilpack and cam sensor to aide in those final minutes, Julio from Alkycontrol and Lonnie of Extreme Automatics in their help with the "Innovate"software and schooling, Chuck Leeper-Codymotorsports, for flowing those injectors and getting them back to us in record time, Dr.Steve Yaklin-for backing us up with the "MaxEffort-R" programing (Let's keep it simple programming). Alex for making "Booost" look "pretty", never thought he could do it after 3 years in hybernation, sitting outside with a car cover, Pat-fabicator extraordinaire, Brad from Brad's Performance, fabricating, Tino for burning the upgrades Steve e-mails him and of course, my friend Laz "MR. 109" "Thee Guru-Gedi (Dr. Frankenstein)" for creating the MONSTER from "A" to "Z". With out him, "BOOOOST" would be MUCH milder. You're doing a great Job, especially on a new combo, right out of the box...

Please forgive me if I forgot to mention any of you countless friends that have helped in some form or an other with our "109's" projects.

little v-6, 234 ci, GN-1, factory computer (Max-effort-R), and yes, no where close to 24lbs. of boost, Keith

;)

more to come...

The car looks great roy!! It sounds like laz has been busy getting it ready. Also we would like to know when we can redeem our one week free vacation to florida.

Roy,
Awesome car you guys have put together.That car was flying. Im hoping that we can trade secrets, you teach me how to go 9.40s , ill teach you how to do even bigger wheelies.... wink!

Im all new to this "winning" thing so having talked to you after the event has put me at ease about this race.You are a class act.

Hope to see yall soon...

Louie
Palm Tree Possie Member

Oh and of course...

It usually happens, how could I forget to mention my good friend Nelson Perez, this always happens, what's more, I knew it was going to happen and I can no longer edit the posts (Major BUMMER). Nelson, thank you for making our job MUCH easier and helping out in the pit area. Way to stay on top of everything and spoiling us from doing anything. You are welcome to tag along to the Nationals. ;)

"Palm tree Possie Member"

Walt, Lou...C-ya'll at the Nationals, BG, KY (thanks for the kind words)

Hey Roy........nice see'n you at Bradenton. I enjoyed watching you fly down the track. See you in BG. ;)

Amigo's, so glad to see you and the big unit, you guy's are my brothers , can't wait to see you in bowling green , thanks JD