way to ruin something good

That poor vehicle.

I saw this video the other day and it made me want someone to beat him with a brick.

I just had a thought.........air bags for my front suspension. That would put more weight on the rear wheels on launch, and then I can lower it half way thru the run for less air resistance. What do ya think????

They even troll this video...

"
bigreddman08

drop a 350 in it and put some slicks on it and ill show u what it realy can do.

"

Might as well totally F' the thing up. Leave the V6 on the curb and give me a call to pick it up...

OK, I see it differently;
1. Kill the civic.....I mean lambo doors. GMs design works well and isnt ricer.
2. KEEP the air ride, just use the air ride to get in and out of steep drive ways and speed bumps, and maybe lay it down at a cruise in. (if it is a reliable 8 valve set up like Air ride technologies...they actually help the car)
3.Rid ethe big wheels (20" is my maximum) but dont try racing on this set up....ever. Get some 15"s and DRs for the track, and use OEM fronts and dont rock the 15/20" combo down the strip.
4. Get the douche bag in the car, and put him a 4 dr 92 lx accord auto w/ 17" wheels and a fart can. Now he's at home/

Car is mostly fixed now. Air ride can be ghetto, or hot rod, and the difference is usually the user, not the car.

this video is a repost, from like a year ago.

he has changed the "info" on it many times, you should have read what he had before "beat it", it was a sob story telling everyone who is talking crap that he doesn't care what others think, he knows he ****ed up the car but he likes it anyways etc etc. None of my comments or any negative comments get posted, he's a slut, he knows it and likes it! He changed the music on the video too, it used to be a ghay remix by this fake blood ranker, a lying mirco slut named lil wayne. I hate liers, and people WHO PROFIT OFF LIES! Like so many douche bags they really don't care, people like this suffer even if on the surface they look to be doing alright. Sorry I like to rant during lunch.

Flame if you like...I'm busy reading another thread....

Yep a repost, besides who cares. It's his car, he didn't take any cash from me to do it. If you consider the car so worthless now, that just added a bit of value to "your stock unmodded car". Does your car fits in that last part? My point is, with time and money just about any thing can be reversed. It's up to the owner/buyer. I don't care for TRs without the heater box assembly and cages thru the dash. Tubbed rears or holes cut in the trunk for fuel cells either, but hey,it isn't my car....:biggrin:
Im sure the owner had a good reason for it...Because they wanted it that way.:)

I'd like to do the air ride technology suspension on my GN. The GTA's rub on the inner wheel wells up front with drop spindles, and IMO looks too high stock. The air would be just right;) They can keep the huge rims and lambo doors. Anyone see the shot of the interior? Doesn't have a GN interior from what I could tell.

Attachments

• Lambo-Doors.jpg
    Lambo-Doors.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 203
I'd like to do the air ride technology suspension on my GN. The GTA's rub on the inner wheel wells up front with drop spindles, and IMO looks too high stock. The air would be just right;) They can keep the huge rims and lambo doors. Anyone see the shot of the interior? Doesn't have a GN interior from what I could tell.

Actuallly only the "real" Lambos have the Lambo doors (as in the V12 Murcielago's) The "baby" Lambos only get regular doors (the Gallardo with the v10's) Unless the Gallardos have aftermarket "Lambo" kits!;)

I actually think its not too bad! If it was lifted like 30" high or had 30" rims then yeah, its not my taste but I could appreciate this one.

Dat's **** hard yo.......best looking Nat on YouTube yo.......Ghetto all da way yo.......Should run 16's now yo..........:D