Water leaking into driver side back seat help!!!!!!!

87we4turbot

hey everyone haven't been here for awhile figured i would get back into the Buick...Been sitting outside for awhile now and it is getting a huge amount of water in the back when it rains....I looked at the weather stripping but everything seems to be fine..Anyone have this problem before could point me in the right direction??? should i just replace the weather stripping and see if that solves it?

It could be the opera window seal. But, if the rain recently in your area has been anything like in Colorado, sideways down pour, even the newest window seals will leak some water into the car. You could take out all the plastic trim in the back seat area and see if it is leaking in that area if not then the door seals. Is there water in the trunk?

87 T-type Astro Roof, GM 2004 Arrival Blue Metalic, Custom Chip (Turbotweak), Big Mouth Kit, Bosch FP regulator, hotwire kit, & HV fuel pump.
http://community.webshots.com/user/lhbarrett

Mine has a leak up by the dash that runs into the rear floor board and puddles (it's only that bad if I let it sit for a few days without opening it up).

I have no idea where mine is coming from so no help there.

About 2 or 3 years after I got the my car it developed a leak through the back window when it rained. They had to take the back windows out and glue it back in. The sealant dried out and started leaking.