Watch out for nailheadpowered as a seller

I moved this to feedback. I am sure there must be some kinda of mistake or miscommunication....

I have been dealing with him for 3-4 yrs and he is one of the most straight up guys I have dealt with. He does exactly what he says he is going to do. He goes above and beyond to help people with shipping costs etc....

I know he goes out of town some, maybe we should give him a chance to respond here.....

Since he is your buddy, please tell him to care care of his business. I have what i consider alot of money on the line here and he is not reponding ot me.

re: bumpers

As i stated I was called out of town for business in DC and told you that twice, I return tonight at midnight west coast time. wednesday when i get my mail i will be sending back your money order as i don't need to deal with someone who has no real world understanding of work responsibilities. I even left you my phone # to call me on! good luck on finding glass bumpers for your car mike.

For anyone else, I don't need 250.00 that bad to screw someone out of it so buickboy I will be express shipping your money order back in the original unopened envelope.

I never had an issue with Mike, bought a ton of stuff from him before he was a turbo guy and I still had a 66 GS with a nailhead. It was through ebay back then, I doubt he turned into a bad guy over a couple of years. I hate selling parts for this reason, everyone wants it shipped within an hour for less than it costs. I usually post everything up for local pickup only nowadays, unless I have it boxed and know I can ship right away.

Mike Rader

I've dealed with Mike lots of times and never had any kind of issues with him will that is good your sending his money back Mike.

the insanety of one

I flew in last night from DC at midnight and in the mail is your money order unopened that will be shipped back to you today unopened in an express envelope. To the others that were patient with my unexpected call out of town thanks and your items are being shipped out today also. Also SRGN I will be doing the same as I know a few others that have had problems selling here, unfortunately its a couple of buyers that make it difficult for everyone else and as stated if the item is not air frieghted over night or if there is a delay out of the sellers control this is what happens, even if you send multiple emails explaining it. I have a ton of more GN parts both NOS and nice used to sell, all will be going up locally etc.

You try to do good but there is always someone who wants you to fail or tries to fail you.

Thank you turbo buick board for all of the help you gave when i needed it and the great people I have met from it. SGRIM call me or email me sometime mike.

Now that attention has been brought to you, suddenly you get with the program. You are pathetic. No real understanding of the real world work environment?? How's 29 years experience as an engineer at the same company. i am no kid, and I stand by this and my original complaint. I believe a few posts in the southwestern section will not get a response from just your buddies. If you would take care of business in a timely manner, things like this would not happen.

M

Done with children!

buickboy smile and enjoy life, obviously you ignored multiple emails stating that i had to go out of town last minute but hey if it makes you feel better to be an ass then enjoy and I wouldn't brag about being an engineer (doubt it ) acting like someone is going to skip the country with 250.00 and that its soo much money on the line. LOL. Your getting your money sent back today because after your actions im not going through the trouble to package up the parts, Plus you would probably claim that they were not what you wanted etc. easier to sent back your money and forget you exist.:)

I will believe you when I get my money back. So far, i cannot even count on that. California State Attorney General may be interested though. BTW, all your previous PM's and emails prove my case.

M

done!

here is the delivery confirmation # for your UNOPENED MONEY ORDER.

usps 03062400000114841071 sent priority mail should have it in 2-3 days and im sure there will be no thanks or sorries on your part when you get it back as life is way too short for this much drama over 250.00.

to the others thanks for your patience parts are in route.

LOL call the attorneys office, infact here's there #(800) 952-5225. You kids these days trying useless threats lol.

Drama

usps 03062400000114841071 sent priority mail should have it in 2-3 days and im sure there will be no thanks or sorries on your part when you get it back as life is way too short for this much drama over 250.00.

LOL call the attorneys office, infact here's there #(800) 952-5225. You kids these days trying useless threats lol.

I'M STARTING TO ENJOY THIS DON'T GIVE UP BUICKBOY A THREAT FOR JUST 250.00 DOLLARS. WHAT DOES THE NUMBER OF WORK YEARS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING WELL HOPE BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

I will believe you when I get my money back. So far, i cannot even count on that. California State Attorney General may be interested though. BTW, all your previous PM's and emails prove my case.

M

What an impatient goober.It's people like this that piss off the guys trying to offer us good hard to find parts and screw it up for us.Why don't you engineer up some molds and make your own bumpers instead of bothering the crap out of this guy because you did not get the day before you paid for them.Go cry to someone that cares,obviously no one here does!!!! P.S. I don't even know Nailheadpower but its guys like him that keep 99% of us dealing with each other and the other 1% should sell their Buicks and buy Fords.

Delivered

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0001 1484 1071

Your item was delivered at 11:39 AM on April 25, 2008 in ARLINGTON, TX 76001.

lmao