WARNING: JOYRIDE REQUEST at Cars 'n Coffee

86turboSix

Mr. BuzzCut
I'm visiting my girlfriend this week in Mission Viejo CA and wanted to get up early this saturday to check out the "famed" Cars 'n Coffee in Irvine. That being said, I don't have an awesome car to show there. I also have been chasing these TR's for a year now, drooling over thems, but have never actually been inside. SO, if anybody's going to be in Irvine Sat morning, would want to meet up at C 'n C, and wouldn't mind taking my girlfriend and I for a ride, I'd be happy to pay for gas (and your coffee) to do so:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. I'M NOT ASKING TO DRIVE YOUR CAR! My girl doesn't get the whole "love for buicks" thing, and to be honest I don't either considering Youtube and hours of browsing these forums has been my closest contact with GN's, TR's, WE-4s, etc. Just want to know what its like inside the cockpit. Much respect, PM me if you like.

-a couple of dreamin college students:rolleyes:

Yeah, right, proving that there is such a thing as a stupid question, one post at a time. Anyway, I'll be at Cars and Coffee Saturday, I'm looking to buy my first vehicle so if any one in the area would like to share their car buying experience or just shoot the breeze, I will see you bright and early. This is a particularly knowledgeable forum and I continue to gain insight from those who have so graciously reached out, thanks.

Well there Devil Dog, if your ever in the San Diego area hit me up. Since your a fellow brother I will let you take my GN out for a spin with the girlfriend. Or if you want I can give you guys a ride and show you how fun they are. My GN is not extremely fast but it will run 11's all day in the 1/4. Let me know!