So Who Was It At Cars&Coffee This am(Dec 10th)?

ILikeSix

Boost is Good
I didn't see your ultra clean GN at the show, I was under strict marching orders from the boss to be home by 730 so I had to race thru the lot chugging my coffee & breakfast burrito. After leaving somehow I ended up at the looooong 5 southbound onramp behind your GN. I was in the little silver car that also sports a boosted V6:cool: Albeit a brand X car:redface: I think we both had the same idea because we hammered the beasts as soon as we got thru the left/right kink that leads to the 3/8ths mile onramp. Not only do I gotta give you props how clean your GN is(last 3 of the plate was 842 I think) but your well tuned car put 2 lengths on me right away:eek::cool: The supercharged AMG 6 usually leaps off the line and puts a couple lengths on the other guy so this was a shock to me how quickly your car spooled and was pulling away:eek: I'd guess you either have a stock turbo or something conservative like a 49... I swear I had the loud pedal jammed all the way thru the floorboard in my shock! I think the aerodynamics-of-a-brick-wall our turbo Buicks have:redface: started to hurt you about 85 because that's about when the slippery little Crossfire started to make up ground on you. Your tune sounded perfect (just a teeny bit of smoke under the car from the trans breather?)as I inched past with my driver's side window down:) That onramp is usually good for about 115 in the SRT6 before a dab on the brakes to make the left kink merge to freeway at about 85 or so. We were both wearing big smiles and thumbs up as we traded looks for the next couple miles, I was attempting to gesture that I'm a turbo Buick fan and have one too:cool: but I probably just looked like a smiling gesturing fool:tongue: Great 'spirited accelerartion' in a very safe spot, hope to meet you at C&C or Buick meet sometime:)

Alan