Warning...Do NOT tick off your girlfriends!!!

She hits him with an object while holding a child. That's worth putting the children in the house with the cameraman, and hitting her in the solar plexus with the handle end of the golf club, then calling the police. It's hard to cuss out your other half in front of the kids when you can't breathe.

Its suprising no one detained her especially when he was holding the child. I would have. What a fvcking pyscho .

Granted she had lost it and was acting irrational but what kind of a parent leaves kids with in reach of someone swinging a golf club. Then he held onto the kid while she was swinging at him. Get the kids out of harm's way for Pete's sake......:mad:

that B**ch went Loco:mad:... hopefully someone called big 5-0, my mom used to tell me if you break up with a girl... Do It IN PUBLIC!

What? Is this abnormal behavior or something? Our local paper quit listing the names in just the 'domestic dispute' section of the police blotter, but before they did I read an avg 7/10 times the crazy b!tch went to jail!

Can't believe those pu$$y's didn't drop and duct-tape her for the cops. When it got to the point of that baby gettin hit she SO shoulda got an elbow to the nose in the process so everybody would know on sight she's a violent type!

Our local paper quit listing the names in just the 'domestic dispute' section of the police blotter, but before they did I read an avg 7/10 times the crazy b!tch went to jail!.

Here it is illegal to withhold that info. Anyone arrested is in the blotter. There are no exceptions to that.
Can't believe those pu$$y's didn't drop and duct-tape her for the cops. When it got to the point of that baby gettin hit she SO shoulda got an elbow to the nose in the process so everybody would know on sight she's a violent type!

Ahhhh ya gotta love white women with no shoes on....they are usually the first ones with their shoes off at weddings and are the worst dancers and go home with dirty feet......usually are the craziest ones in the bunch........trust me I know.

I'm really surprised the other chick in the video didn't say something...if that were happening in front of me, I would have laid that chick out!

She needed to be stopped by any means necessary. Hitting a woman is never cool, but even Thou Shal Not Kill has its exceptions (war, self defense).

The exception to hitting a woman? If she has a weapon in her hand and is willing to use it, she must be stopped. That little kid got hit because no one had the balls to tackle her. Golf club or not, I'd have done it.

And that gentlemen is exactly how my soon to be ex-wife is. Hence why she is the soon to be ex wife. The Buick caught the blunt end of it with a beer bottle...

Wow! I thought I have had some crazy women before. Reminds me of 1989 when a posessive chick jumped up and down on the hood of my 77 Century and then put a footprint in the windshield. All because I didn't call her.

The thought of dying alone doesn't seem so bad now...

I wonder what the hell set her off? That dude must of did some evil $hit.

That appeared to be the Vargus grip. She had a nice takeaway, a smooth swing and a great follow-through. Appeared to be a 6 or 5 iron. I would have went with a 3 iron. That would have likely pierced through sheet metal rather than merely denting it. Finish with a wedge on the windshield FTW. She appears to be a natural golfer with all the cussing and such...

Hell hath no fury like a drunken, scorned pathetic woman. :p

NEVER HIT A WOMAN!!!! That B* isn't a woman. Female, maybe, not a woman though.

It would have been funny if she forgot her keys when she left and had to go back.

The guy seams to want her to do as much damage as possible to help his case.
If he steps in and touches her he would have ended up with some type of charge.
they way it went down it pretty much makes a full time custody case much easier as she endangered every one including the kids physical and mental health.