wanted; what shifter goes nice in a GN? still has a 200/4r

GANGSTER

HAPPY WHEN IM BOOSTING!
I want to put a nice shifter in my gn but dont know whats available for a car with overdrive.
I know you guys have the hot ticket one to tell me about,thanks

I put a Hurst Quarter Stick in mine, can't think of a better shifter. Nice and precise. BUT some might tell you otherwise, but on mine I had to reposition the hole on the supplied bracket, and I welded the bracket for the column shift linkage onto the new bracket to retain reverse lights and shifter lock functions. And the plate I got from http://www.buickgn.com/ made it look fantastic.

YOU HAVE TO CUT OUT THE CONSOLE FOR CLEARANCE.

thanks stu, thats the one i was looking at because i have a few other cars and they all have that shifter. i saw a part number 3160030 that says it fits 700/4r so im hoping it also will fit a 200/4r. do you still have a 200/4r? and do you know what part number shifter you have? Thanks for your help.

shifter ?

I think Rob Raymor has a nice shifter for sale in the parts section. I believe its a quiksilver. I have seen them installed in the T/Gn's really slick.

Just put a set of lightning rods in mine, they look awesome but they are hard to find Daniel Ray