Wanted: TTA Coolant overflow tank

SpooledUp

Haulin Ass with Class
I am looking for an 89-92 Camaro/Firebird coolant overflow tank. Please let me know if you have this and the cost. Please send pic as well. Thanks

SpooledUp said:
I am looking for an 89-92 Camaro/Firebird coolant overflow tank. Please let me know if you have this and the cost. Please send pic as well. Thanks...

There are actually two verisons of the coolant resevoirs, the smaller one's which I believe are pre-88 with the v-belt setups, and the larger one's from 88-92 with the serpentine setups. I have a spare one off of a 92 Camaro just sitting around, and it is yours if you need it. Lemme know...

The one from Classic industries is listed as out of stock. These are impossible to find.

There are actually two verisons of the coolant resevoirs, the smaller one's which I believe are pre-88 with the v-belt setups, and the larger one's from 88-92 with the serpentine setups. I have a spare one off of a 92 Camaro just sitting around, and it is yours if you need it. Lemme know...

Yep

SpooledUp said:

It's yours then. Check my feedback over on ThirdGen.org, it is flawless. I'm in New Jersey, but I own a house over in Queens too so lemme know if you want to meet me there one day, or if you want me to ship it over to you. It obviously needs to be cleaned though because it's been sitting, a scouring pad works perfectly....

100_0795.jpg

100_0794.jpg

Here is a picture of the underside. For clarification, the larger 88-92 Coolant Reservoir's, because of their size, have an additional mounting nut on the back of them that get's connected through the wheel well, and secured with a nut just above the passenger tire. The smaller coolant reservoir's did not have this because they didn't need it, they only had the one that gets screwed in with that plastic screw underneath the outlet on the front of the reservoir, which the larger one's also have...

100_0796.jpg

The OEM one has been disco'd in Feb this year.

Hawks Third Gen now has the repro done.