Wanted; Tony Dequick V-1 Intercooler

TONY DE QUICK V-1,V-2 OR PRECISION IC011 INTERCOOLER NEEDED

I THINK I CAN AQLSO USE A V-2 IF ANYONE HAS ONE

ALSO I CAN USE A PRECISION IC011 IF ANYONE HAS ONE COMPLETE.

just get the cottons intercooler. jack anwser's his phone, wants to sell them and they are 10 times nicer than a v 1 ! :eek:

YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE SECOND PERSON WHO SAID THAT IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES. A FRIEND OF MINE SWEARS BY THE ONE JACK SELLS ALSO.
IS THIS THE SPEARCO BIG BOY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? ITS GOT A HEFTY PRICE TAG BUT I GUESS ILL HAVE TO BITE THE BULLET AND TAKE A RIDE THERE NEXT WEEKEND. THANKS

its the same or less than a new v1. tony sucks to deal with and jack is great to deal with. cottons intercooler is the biggest, baddest intercooler out there right now. azgn is comming out with a nice one also. but i dont know if you can buy it yet. i went 9.70's thru jacks intercooler on a stock block.

JUST SPOKE TO MY BUDDY WHO IS HALF WAY BETWEEN ME AND JACK AND HE DEALS WITH HIM REGULARLY, IM GONNA PICK HIM UP AND TAKE A RIDE THERE NEXT WEEK AND GET ONE.

hey Gangster,

Looking forward to hearing from you. You won't be disappointed. If you can, give me a call. Who's your buddy?

Well just so everyone knows,
After reading all the pages of posts about the comparisons on intercoolers between price,size and fit,efficiency,and most of all customer service I went with the cotton Intercooler.

Thanks for all the feedback and Jack thanks to you also and I cant wait to see it. My other buddy besides the one who called you is Bob James from ct. Hes got a few GN's he plays with and was up to see you about 2 weeks ago.
Question, Do you stock the champion ported stock intakes?
I was reading on their site that they have an exchange program where you send them a stock one back. If you stock it ill get it from you instead. Thanks

Yes, I do carry the Champion products in stock. I just received 2 intakes thurs, they were gone by sat morning. I have 2 more on the way, give me a call. As for Bob, yep, he stops up quite a bit, has bought lots of stufff, including ICer's.... I'll have to beep him today....
thanks, your IC should be there in a few days.

Great, Ill check later in the week or give a call to job when you have the intake and ill take one. Yes I have known bob for many years, he was the first one who sold me on your IC. Thanks again.