Wanted to gauge interest.....

2toneNV

I had a customer built dash put together a couple of years ago by Will on the boards. It is 6 gauge panel with all Auto Meter Phantom II gauges.
Considering putting the stock gauge panel back in, but before I removed it I wanted to see if anyone is interested.

Paid over $900 for gauges, panel, wiring done by Will, plus shipping to and from.

Would sell for $725 plus actual shipping cost.

Attachments

• 20160420_134943.jpg
    20160420_134943.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Post a few pics to help us lite minded people out.soynds like a nice setup.

I wish it had a boost gauge right in the center. I'd be all over it. A couple of questions for you. Is it plug and play with the factory harness and do any of the sending units need to be changed?

I wish it had a boost gauge right in the center. I'd be all over it. A couple of questions for you. Is it plug and play with the factory harness and do any of the sending units need to be changed?

It is plug and play with the Casper or Racetronix harness that was used. I can't remember which one on those vendors it was from. The reason the center gauge isn't a Boost gauge is because I already had the Boost gauge mounted on the a-pillar.

You have to add a trans temp, oil psi, and VSS for speedo.

I'll take it if still available, Thanks

I haven't decided to remove the gauge set up yet, but would you want the outer bezel and harness, as well?
If so, I will PM you a price for those combined with the gauges. Once the panel is removed I will go to the UPS store and get the actual ship cost.

No, sorry I read it wrong early this morning. Real nice setup though. Sorry about that.

What did you read wrong!?! I am pretty sure that I will be removing the gauge panel and selling it, but I am trying to get the engine and motor put back in the car. If there is a serious buyer or someone that wants to send payment. I will be more than happy to remove the gauge panel before the engine and trans get re-installed.

ahh shit, I broke my ankle over the weekend & sleeping on the couch. Woke up early & blurry eyed, thought it said 275. My bad, sorry again, Alan