Wanted : Series 2 Long block for 99 GS

10 SEC BUICK

I'm consudering purchasing a 1999 GS with a bad motor. Just curious if anyone has any long blocks for sale. If soo how much and where are they located. Thanks in advance, Jon.

The 96 in that other thread should work. The long blocks on these from year to year are virtually identical. If it is not available, you can get some good quality long blocks from a guy in the Cleveland area, Ed Morad (GTPED@msn.com). He is in the business of buying junked W-bodies and parting them out. Great guy with great prices.

I have a newly rebuild 99 L67 series II long block FOR SALE. new clivite 77 H-series bearing, total seal gapless second rings. balance shaft remove, knife edge crankshaft, stronger connecting rods (L32). we have made provision on the connecting rod to provide better oiling to the piston ring. this is a high HP short block with stock l67 heads,stock camshaft/lifter/timing. no pulley or accessories

asking $2400...

Series II long block

I've got a long block from a 97 Riviera. 86K the car had a wiring meltdown. I picked it up from Clearwater Autoparts in Clearwater, MN this past summer. I was going to upgrade from my series I to a series II, but I really don't need to I decided. No accessories or supercharger, and the cylinder leakdown test shows they are all in good condition. Like I said it looks ugly since some of the plastic stuff is charred or melted. I have no Idea about shipping something like this, but 350.00 or make an offer is what I'm thinking of for a price. Call me anytime 612-708-8015 Brad