Wanted 86-87 Turbo regal $5000-$8000

turbotodd69

I'm looking for a running 86-87 turbo regal.Hoping for a driver with no floor rot.I understand that my budget won't get me much but I thought I try.I'm looking to buy around tax time so I figured I'd test the waters. Thank You for your time. By the way I'm in upstate NY willing to travel at least 5-7 hours as long as the car will hopefully make it home.

Thanks
Todd

Yea I figured that lol.I just wanted to see if there is anything out there,also if somebody wants to sell by then maybe they'll remember me lol.I can only hope.

I have a 1986 gn. Call me at 337-842-5794

ForumRunner_20121011_210417.png

I have 7-8 cars in CT and I perhaps might feel like selling one. Just call when the money's in your hand.

I'm looking for a running 86-87 turbo regal.Hoping for a driver with no floor rot.I understand that my budget won't get me much but I thought I try.I'm looking to buy around tax time so I figured I'd test the waters. Thank You for your time. By the way I'm in upstate NY willing to travel at least 5-7 hours as long as the car will hopefully make it home.

Thanks
Todd
where are you located in NY ?........

Well guys thanks for all your feedback. I think i'm probably gonna get ahold of ttaowner and see what he has at that time. Just to throw this out there I am also considering a syclone or typhoon in same price range. Thanx again for all of your help and hopefully i'll be boosting by spring. Oh and by the way my avatar pic is my old gn that had to go when kids came lol

What's ur email i have a typhoon jus laying around runs & drives needs tlc