Want to sell/trade my 18" wheels for 17's..

Adrian87

MDMILzV.jpg

You won't find this set of wheels anywhere, as far as I know they were only made for 1 year. American Racing Torq Lites. 18x8 all around. I have 275/45 Sumitomo HTRZ2's on the rear and 245/40's on the front. Not much wear, maybe 5k miles.

They DO need a polish. This pic is a few years old, nothing sold elbow grease won't solve however. They're not chrome, just polished aluminum.

I want to get some 17's so I can get a bit more sidewall and DR's will be a little cheaper. What do you have?

Located in Austin TX.

WAPax59.jpg

Wish I had something to trade.how much you asking in cash?

Got some Budnik Gasser D 17x7 and 17x8 if interested. Also need to be repolished. PM me if interested. Good luck.

Last edited:
Wish I had something to trade.how much you asking in cash?
Not sure, I'll have to find a new set of wheels if that's the case. PM me an offer if you feel like it. I think I paid around $1100-$1200 originally with tires.

Not currently. I have some with good tread but the fronts are cracked a bit since my buddy left them outside. I think they're still fine, but thats me. LOL. I can send you pics tomorrow if you'd like.

I do. Where are you located? If they don't sell/trade pretty quickly I am going to get them professionally polished and cleared.