Weld Draglites & tires for sale or trade--going to BG

JST A 6

Shoulda kept the V8 in it
A little over a year ago I bought this wheel & tire combination from Summit, thinking I would eventually switch the tires out for something more suitable for racing and take the car to the track regularly. I've since changed my mind and just want to enjoy the car on the street so I want to sell everything and go with a set of GNX/GTA wheels. Everything included is listed below, including the prices I paid for this stuff new and the Summit Racing stock numbers. I used 5 as the quantity for the lug nuts as they came in sets of 4.

BFG-71728 Tire, Radial T/A, P 255 /60R15, 1,885 lbs. Maximum Load, S Speed Rated, Solid White Letters, Each $95.95 x2= $191.90
·The part BFG-71728 has an additional delivery charge of $9.00 per item.

BFG-86745 Tire, Radial T/A, P 155 /80R15, 1,069 lbs. Maximum Load, S Speed Rated, Solid White Letters, Each $69.95 x2= $139.90
·The part BFG-86745 has an additional delivery charge of $7.50 per item.

WLD-601-1412 Lug Nuts, Shank with Washer, 12mm x 1.50 RH, Closed End, Chrome Plated Steel, Set of 4 $16.69 x5= $83.45

WLD-90-55346 Wheel, Draglite, Aluminum, Polished, 15 in. x 5 in., 5 x 4.5/4.75 in. Bolt Circle, 3.5 in. Backspace, Each $199.95 x2= $399.90

WLD-90-58346 Wheel, Draglite, Aluminum, Polished, 15 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5/4.75 in. Bolt Circle, 3.5 in. Backspace, Each $212.95 x2= $425.90

Weld Racing center caps and chrome valve stems are included as well. Altogether I paid a little over $1250.00 for everything; looking to get $850.00 for everything which *may* be negotiable so make me an offer I can't refuse. These wheels/tires have no road rash and probably less than 5000 miles on them since I haven't put much more than that on the car since I've had it, and I've switched between these and the stock wheels on & off. Rear tires may have a little extra wear from the occasional back road burnout.:biggrin: Also, one of the rear tires has a slow leak that I have not been able to find, and have not bothered to take it anywhere since the leak is so slow. There are no nails, screws, etc. in it--I suspect that it may be leaking at the bead. Wheels were recently polished and I'll touch them up again once I remove them from the car before heading to BG. These wheels have never had weights installed on the outer side; they have only had the stick-on kind mounted on the inner back side. Will also consider trade for GNX/GTA wheels in very good condition, preferably with center caps, lug nuts, and tires that I can at least use for a little while but will consider trading for just the rims if they are in exceptional condition. The wheels can be seen on my car in the picture in my signature. If the rain stops here in the next few days I'll back the car out of the garage and get better pics.

Alternatively, if you live fairly close to my location in northern Ohio I could drive 50 miles or so to meet you with these wheels & tires in the back of my truck. Would prefer not to seperate wheels & tires as I will have no use for the tires with the 16x8" wheels I'm looking to get, and if I do seperate them the price probably will not change since I'm basically not charging for the tires anyway and I would have to pay disposal fees to get rid of them. If I have to ship them I will only do so without tires, and shipping fees will be added accordingly. Once again, price is $850 but reasonable offers in that range will be considered. Thanks

Hey if someone wants the rears, I need the fronts. Good luck!

Hey if someone wants the rears, I need the fronts. Good luck!

OK, If somebody wants the rears I'll split them up. Are you going to BG? I'll be there on the 15th & 16th. If you're going and will have a cell phone with you PM me your number, or let me know what other arrangements can be made to contact you. I'll have my phone with me. If I can't sell the complete set before it's time to pack up on the 16th I'll still sell you the fronts, and maybe keep the rears and buy a wider set of fronts for myself (the skinny wheels/tires are the main reason I don't want to continue using these on the street--just no fun having to "be careful" around corners:biggrin:). Since the front wheels & tires cost a bit less than the rears, we'll make your price less than half of my total selling price.

vader87, I just noticed your location--that could be a problem I guess...let me know if there's somebody that could meet me in BG to pick these up for you or whatever.

Sorry want be there. Thanks anyway!

OK, if they don't get sold before I come back from BG I'll get in touch with you. They could always be shipped to an address of your choice in the lower 48 states, and if the tires are removed shipping shouldn't be much especially with the front wheels.

Still raining here so I haven't able to get any good closeup pics of the wheels yet. Here's a side view of the car with them on it:

Attachments

• GN side.jpg
    GN side.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 568
Ill trade you my gn wheels and tires for them??????

:eek:Tempting since they're so nice but I already have GN wheels and I'm looking to get GTA wheels. I have cash to buy GTA wheels but I'll need tires for them too so that's why I'm looking to sell these or trade for GTA wheels and use the cash I have for tires. Thanks for the offer.

Bump. These wheels/tires really need to go so please PM me a reasonable offer.

I can't afford gas for my car and it don't even have a motor!!! Besides there to nice to be put on my car. What a shame that would be!!!