F/S: 16X8 3-piece GNX-style wheels!!

turbohh

I stepped up to 17" wheels, and am looking to sell these 16x8's I used to run on my GN. I bought these used, so I'm not sure who the manufacterer was, I think they may be Epsilon's. Anyway, they are 16x8 (9" total width), 5x4.75 bolt pattern, 4.75" backspace. I have had them professionally restored- new gloss black powder coated centers, outside rim halves straightened and mirror polished, inside rim halves cleaned and lighlty polished, reassembled and resealed with new valve stems. These wheels look great!! They weigh only ~17.5 lbs each. They take a tapered lugnut, just like the stock wheels. I have four center caps that I have repainted, but are showing some wear. One has one of the small locking tabs broken off, which I reglued on, and two have star-pattern microcracks in the paint on the flat side where an emblem would go. New emblems would hide the damage. The back rim halves, although repolished and straight, do show some damage from past wheel changes- gouges and scrapes from the tire machine biting into the rim half. THe allen head fasteners are in good shape, although some do have light surface rust in the allen socket portion of the head. Like I said, I got them used, so they had some abuse before I used them. They cleared my stock GN brakes up front, and cleared my later upgrade to Wilwood GM III calipers and 12" rotors, but I'm not sure about other 12" calipers, and they likely won't clear 13" or larger rotors. I used 245-45-16 and 255-50-16 tires front and back, and required ~ 1/8" spacer in the rear to clear the frame rails. My car is lowered front and rear (1.5"). There may be some decrease in turning radius depending on what tire and swaybar combo you run in the front.
Sorry, I don't have any lug nuts or pix of them on my GN. These wheels will give you that great GNX vibe, but still be unique compared to the GTA wheels. I'm asking $900, and I'll split the actual shipping with the buyer. I have a FedEx account, so I can save you some money. They will be carefully packaged in 4 boxes, about 24-25 lbs each, and will ship from zip code 94582. Feel free to PM me questions. Thanks for looking.
John A, Turbohh

Attachments

• GN_Whl_01_lores.JPG
    GN_Whl_01_lores.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 347
  • GN_Whl_02_lores.JPG
    GN_Whl_02_lores.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 351
  • GN_Whl_03_lores.JPG
    GN_Whl_03_lores.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 344
  • GN_Whl_04_lores.JPG
    GN_Whl_04_lores.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 342
  • GN_Whl_06_lores.JPG
    GN_Whl_06_lores.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 339
Sale Pending

Sale pending to gntyDenver. Replied to your PM. Send me an email so I
can send better pix.
John A, turbohh

Sent you some pix and replied to your PM.

gntyDenver,
Sent better pix to your email, and replied to your PM. Let me know if you can't open pix, and a MO will work. Let me know if you still want the wheels, and I'll send you my mailing address.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

Interested if gnty does'nt get them

Not trying to get in the mix guys, however , I am interested if you decide you don't want them gnty. Let me know if they don't sell.

Thanks guys

Sale pending payment!

gntyDenver has commited to buying them, and is sending payment. MrQuick, I'll put you next in line if the sale falls through for some reason. I'll post when
the sale completes.
Thanks,
John A, Turbohh