want to convert to carb blow thru with hei with msd ignition have 84 gn

crashedout1

Stock wiring is all goofed and I have access to quick fuel tq carb can get a holley intake dirt cheap any input?

The Holley Buick V6 intake is for the earlier heads, not the 79 up heads. You might take a look at "Repeat procedure" by warwagon. It's in this section and Adam knows what he's doing when it cones to blow through set up.

Thanks for the recommendation Charlie.
The intake manifolds that are ideal for this application are really hard to find nowdays. Keep a single plane intake in mind when wanting to do this kind of build. Bummer the wiring harness is bad, having EFI is a step ahead.
Are you certain that you want to go this route?

Just want to eliminate reliability issues and get the car up and running again $900.00 for a new harness is high and a used harness is a gamble I just found a running hot air guy wants $1200 for everything turbo to pan its in the car (what's left of it lol) allegedly has a rebuilt turbo on it I don't know how to tell that though hmmm

This was my first blow thru build and I'm still in the tuning process, I don't think it will ever end as long as I'm looking for more power out of my car. If you are serious about the build you are in the right place, these guys know their stuff!

The Holley Buick V6 intake is for the earlier heads, not the 79 up heads. You might take a look at "Repeat procedure" by warwagon. It's in this section and Adam knows what he's doing when it cones to blow through set up.