Want to buy (6) 42 lb "009" injectors

jghall6

I'm looking for (6) Part Number 01D030B (Lucas old 5208009, Lucas New 621031, Delphi old D3181AA) injectors for my 87 GN.

I ve got a nice set of 36 lb bluetops with only 3000 miles on them-comes with a Dynotech chip-ran excellant.

I have a very low mileage set of 42.5 lb injectors from turbotweak. I used them for about a year and then went to 60's. $125

I have a brand new set of 440's, never been installed. $240 shipped
LUCAS4406pk.jpg

Hello,
Do you know if the injectors are flow matched? Does that help the idle quality? I have the stock injectors on my GN and want to upgrade.

Thanks,
John

Hi,
They haven't been flow matched that I know of since they are new, but they should be within 4% or better from the factory. You will of course need a chip for the 440's.

Hello,
Do you know if the injectors are flow matched? Does that help the idle quality? I have the stock injectors on my GN and want to upgrade.

Thanks,
John

Dont know who thats directed to, but the 50's I have were flow matched when I bought them. Been in the car for about 2K miles. They were taken out for the new motor build that demanded bigger injectors. I had no issues with them at all