Want a G Body? Can't afford a Turbo Car? Here's a great alternative for you!

twobryans

Just inchin along.
Here is a very original and extremely well taken care of, original paint 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass (REAL)442!

Does it run and drive great? Yes, it does.

Is the car exceptionally clean? Yes!

Is it a perfect show car? No!

Has it been extremely well maintained since new? Absolutely! In fact, It was just VA state inspected 12/08 and passed with no problems noted!

Does the a/c and all other accessories work? Yes, everything but the Cruise control and the volt guage is slightly off(but there are no charging system problems). Yes, even the power antenna works!

Does it have some rust? Of course.

Does it have the rare factory G80 code limited slip rear(unlike many 442's)? Yes, it does!

This is also the rare composite headlight 2 year only model(1987 & 1988 ONLY and VERY desirable).

This is a car you can get in and drive anywhere with confidence. Always maintained extremely well.

I am not aware of anything it needs to make a great first car or daily driver.
If you want a show car, you will certainly have cosmetic work to do to the exterior, but little else.

You won't find another like it for $4k!

P4111441.jpg

P4081385.jpg

P4081390.jpg

I wouldn't buy it. It's missing the cigarette lighter.:D j/k
Here's a bump for it.

As a G-body cutlass guy i give this car my stamp of approval. the only somewhat serious flaw is the passenger side woodgrain...should be gray/silver like the rest of the trim and will be a lil difficult to find.

:biggrin: Looks like my first car! Only problem is I rolled my first car 13 days after I got my lisence.:( Man I always loved that car!! Cool car man! I dont see any hands in the reflection either........what's up with that???!!!

Nice lookin cutty. Always loved the 442s. Guy round the block from me had a nice 87 red and white. Good luck with the sale looks great. Just curious wat were the miles?

TTT,, where is the hand in the picture:biggrin: :eek: :D

LC2 swap anyone?

:biggrin: Looks like my first car! Only problem is I rolled my first car 13 days after I got my lisence.:( Man I always loved that car!! Cool car man! I dont see any hands in the reflection either........what's up with that???!!!

Ty & Jeremy,

I guess I'm just not the typical used car salesman type like some others here. When I want something sold, it will get sold, but I don't have to fluff something up or BS anyone about what it is to get it sold.

Better yet, I really prefer not to use my hand when I can use those of others!;)

Next stop Fleabay sometime in the next week as soon as I have time to post it. Better get her before someone hits the "Buy it Now" and you lose out!:eek:

Thanks

Thanks for all your assistance, Bryan. Just brought her back to SW Florida. She made the 900 mile trip without a problem. Can't have too many G-bodies in the stable:biggrin:

Thanks for all your assistance, Bryan. Just brought her back to SW Florida. She made the 900 mile trip without a problem. Can't have too many G-bodies in the stable:biggrin:

Garrett,

You are very welcome! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife!

Very glad yout trip back was uneventful. Glad the traffic going back was much better than the drive up.

Hopefully you got some sleep before going in to work.

Please send me some pics of your cars when you have a chance. They sounded very nice and I look forward to seeing them.

If you have any questions at all or there is anything else I can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know. Have a great week!

Thanks!
Bryan:biggrin: