Walbro 340 Replacement Experience Yet

TurboMonte 2

Car Nut
Was wondering if anyone yet had good/bad experience with the modified Walbro 340 (F....169) made available January this year (furnished initially as warrantied replacements for defective ones turned in...).

I have one of the warrantied/replacement ones & am understandably concerned about keeping/using it as a viable spare--should I need to replace my current FP...

I got one of the advertised replacements

from Full Throttle. According to Mike, it is the designated stock replacement. Fits and works fine.

i bought one in june of 2009 f169 and I blew a headgasket at 14psi in December. I'm not saying the pump was the ploblem but I am installing a new 340 jjust to be safe.

I have two new Racetronix pumps in mine and will not hold pressure when primed, I am thinking that maybe the compression fitting for double pumper is leaking?One thing for sure is I am getting tired of dropping the tank everytime:eek:External pump coming soon I think , But need a trans first though

I have yet to see one of the revised pumps have a problem. If you have let me know
Mike

Thanks Mike, that's the best "revised Walbro 340 pump" experience I could expect. Thanks again for carrying our torch to Walbro to make this revision "happen" & promptly handling my older F...169 (340 pump) replacement.