VP C16 users

C16 is all I've ever used and I've NEVER had even 1 degree of knock....cheap insurance in my mind.

Bob Kolhouse

Originally posted by 87LtdT
C16 is all I've ever used and I've NEVER had even 1 degree of knock....cheap insurance in my mind.

Bob Kolhouse

Ditto, and i've run alot leaner than I should've and still have a motor because of C16.

Clayton (c&cgn) We have darn near exactly the same combos on our cars, Just thought I'd point that out.

I bought a barrel for this year, last year I ran some C-15 this year I spent the $380 for the barrrel of C-16. Like everyone has been saying, Cheap Insurance.

Originally posted by Doug Jacobson
Clayton (c&cgn) We have darn near exactly the same combos on our cars, Just thought I'd point that out.

Yeah it's real close. Do you have a cam to go with those heads or are you still using the stocker?

I just ran the time in my sig this weekend. It was my first time out with this combo. Made alot of changes this year so it definately took some tuning to get the ET where I wanted it.

c&cgn, I have a 208 cam in it, check the link in the sig for the total rundown. I'm still tuning on mine, that's all the faster I could get that night before I was kicked off the track. With the roll bar I'm shooting for the 10's.

c-16 prices.....

I contacted vp fuels and the cheapest I can get it for is $392./55gal drum. That is in georgia.

Found it (C16) for $330.75 in Vermont. Tax included plus $12 BBL deposit. Lets see 331/54 gals = $6.13 Gal. Life is great!!!!!