VP C16 users

"Love It"

There's nothing like a tank full of VP C16!!!!! Crank the boost up and go on a killing spree!!!!! Uh,,,I mean just cruise around and observe all the nice cool automobiles!!!

Later,
Mack

Re: "Love It"

I forgot something.....cost $7.00 a gallon......build boost until the tires break loose!!!!

Later,
Mack

Originally posted by SloNoMo
There's nothing like a tank full of VP C16!!!!! Crank the boost up and go on a killing spree!!!!! Uh,,,I mean just cruise around and observe all the nice cool automobiles!!!

Later,
Mack

C-16 is Bad to the Bone!! Anything over 26psi in my buick I run the stuff, But there is really no need for running it on lower boost settings;) I run some good B-33 or anything 112+ ifI am staying under 25 or so,but when shes set on kill (116 all the way;)
P.S Rember you can over (octane)a car aswell..
Matt:cool:

Thanks guys! Boost will be in the 25+ range 24/7 this summer! In with the race chip and VP C16 and hello 10's.

never seen even a degree of knock with it, even at 28#'s and race timing.

We call it 'Liquid Gold' up here. Last year it was $13.90@us gal, this year $16.10!!! I get thumb prints on my ankles every time I go see the dealer, but there is no substitute! 25+psi@30° timing last year = zero knock.
HTH
Jim

C-16 is the fuel to have when tuned for "kill"

At the Vegas event in November, I got a little knock with C-16 (2*) but that was at 32psi boost and a 108 chip ;)

c-16

I buy it by the 55 gal. drum.. Bout $5.00 a gallon.
I also have a source for a "special" blend. 114 NO LEAD!!
This sh!t will make you kids born naked, your nasal tissues reticulate, your hair fall out [except for Cairns]!!!!
Why would ANYONE even THINK of less than 35PSI???:D :D

maybe you moonshiners are a little behind the time, but our 116 is running close to $8.00 per....55 gal or not... (this would be Sunoco Maximol, but VP is the same)

a nice alternative is the 112 at $5.60 (what am I saying??)

hit me again, please

Originally posted by azgn
maybe you moonshiners are a little behind the time, but our 116 is running close to $8.00 per....55 gal or not... (this would be Sunoco Maximol, but VP is the same)

hit me again, please

Exactly! If Chuck is paying $5.00 per gallon someone is putting 92 octane in his drum.:D

116???

My "octane" HAS to be a bit low just to justify messin w/ these damn turbo BUICKZZZZ.
Maybe it is $6.00:D :D :D :D
Some folks fool w/ it and all their hair fallz out.;) ;)

I pay $7.00 a gal. at my local oil supply store, that's VP-c-16. That stuff works great too!!! I don't think the Sunoco brand is the same, it seems like it(Sunoco) burns my o2 sensors up quicker?? I got some knock with that c-16 when i tried to run 27psi boost last year and my FP vacumn line blew off :eek: my friend in the stands said it sounded like i was popping pop corn:D Well the engine held together, maybe i can blow it up this year ;) Frank

Line blew off

SHAME ON YOU, FRANK!! That's exactly why I invented the zip ties back in 55. I just knew I'd be a millionaire selling them to BUICK guys!:D :D :D

C-16 rocks. I paid $6 a gallon last year, still a lot cheaper than a new motor.

Flat Footed at the big end and no knock.

Sonoco Maximal works very well around here. Car ran 7.04 @ 98mph with 25 psi and 28.5 deg timing with no knock. can get for around $5.60 a gallon, love it

Originally posted by azgn

hit me again, please

Paid $410 for a 55 gallon drum up here at Angelucci's. The best price I have heard of thru the grapevine is $380.00.

When you need it, you'll pay whatever it costs.

10.37 @128.3 MPH, running at 28 psi and 26 deg of advance, stock irons. C-16 is it in my book.