Vote for GN powered car in Car Craft - please : )

turborambler

Hey folks I am begging for some votes here. My car a 1968 GN powered Rambler got selected as one of 25 cars to be voted on in the May issue of Car Craft magazine. I need to see how many votes I can get on the web site so they will do a full featured article on the car. Warning - this thing is ugly.
If I somehow win I will try to put a plug in for our site here. If you know anyone who might help then send this along. I will owe some people a lot of beer if I can get the votes!

Here is the car - it is item number 17 - 1968 Rambler
Vote for Your Favorite Car Craft 2007 Readers' Ride

Below is where you vote for it - it is on the second selection box of cars at the bottom.

Which of Your Car Craft Readers' Rides is Your Favorite - Vote Today

Uhh, you owe me two beers, I voted for you twice:smile: .J/K
Cool car, one heck of a sleeper I'm sure.

I voted for your car.:cool: You don`t owe me a beer,:confused: just a HBC membership renewal.;) Come out & see us again.

HBC - yeah I should

Yeah I need to sign up. I am in the middle of installing a FAST system on it right now. Once I get that done and figure it out then I should be ready to race.

Thanks for the votes so far everyone!

Here is a link to my web site on the car - I found a 1/8 mile track run someone recorded in Angleton a year or so ago and added it to the site.

Rambler Web Page

I wanted something different. I was going to use a Dodge dart. I had a rusty T-type that was not worth fixing the body. I got the Rambler cheap sitting out in front of a guys house. It is also pretty light so I knew the power to weight ratio would be good. It makes a pretty good sleeper.

The Rambler is cool, but I'm with ya on the Dart, always thought those would be a neat car to drop a 231 in and have fun. Maybe a 69 Swinger, killer sleeper car. You have a cool toy!