Voodo cam any good??

Youll be fine with the flat tappet as long as you run a good motor oil and the zddp plus, just break the cam in properly and youll be good to go. Ive got a 212 212 comp in mine and beat the hell out of it.Matter of fact I was talking to Nick Micale on the phone the other day about this exact thing and he said he was getting ready to build an engine for all the naysayers that say it cant be done or wont work. Every one has theyre opinion on this and this is fine, im sure not against running a roller im going to run one in my new build but remember this theyre are a lot of parts that can fail in a roller setup as well. The flat tappet will work as long as you don't get too aggressive with the lobes or the spring pressure, put it in and go have fun.

Well thanks for the info i know if i put the right springs the right oil and the right additive i whont have any problems i done it in my first turbo t and never had any problems and still going strong today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both have pros and cons I run a roller for piece of mind they are more money and noisy. Flat tappets are cost effective and quiet they require close attention at break in and special maintenance make sure you use quality lifters GM if you can find them.

Thanks guys, needed to be reminded that flat tappet cams arnt all that bad, not to mention R.C. installed mine so gotta think it'll have a good shot of living for a while :)